• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Recruiting 2014

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slade to Nebraska. Actually surprised he didn't go to Mich State. Pelini is on about as hot as seat as one can reside.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linebackeru,

I hate your latest 2 postings :doh:

If Holley goes anywhere else then PSU im blaming you. :-)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linebackeru,

I hate your latest 2 postings :doh:

If Holley goes anywhere else then PSU im blaming you. :-)

Apparently LJ and BOB "knocked it out of park" on in home with Holley

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about FSU

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about FSU

You shouldn't worry about them, its the gators who are in his final 2. Flodia is a dumpster fire, Muschamp likely fired unless they start out on a great run, family LOVES LJ, closer to home to see him play......

I'll still be VERY surprised if he's not a Nittany Lion. The other 2 were coin flips at best.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the guy who is flipping the coin so far. I am surprised that we didn't get many commits after the Michigan game or the Wisconsin game.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the guy who is flipping the coin so far. I am surprised that we didn't get many commits after the Michigan game or the Wisconsin game.

Some kids deciding at Under Armour game, others had made their first visit and had just started to be recruited by PSU. Michigan game will pay bigger dividends in the next 2 classes, a lot of 15/16 kids were VERY impressed there.

I don't think holley is a coin flip, something very extraordinary would still have to happen for him to end up anywhere other than Happy Valley

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kids will decide at the Under Armor game that might pick PSU?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kids will decide at the Under Armor game that might pick PSU?

Keihn is deciding there. Guys like Boone and Hester we got in on late so they aren't going to commit a week into their recruitment. I think we may pocket a few ships for early enrollees next year since we are in with a TON of high end talent for next class.

BTW, after reading some stuff today, I'm even more confident Holley is a Nittany Lion in the very near future

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keihn is deciding there. Guys like Boone and Hester we got in on late so they aren't going to commit a week into their recruitment. I think we may pocket a few ships for early enrollees next year since we are in with a TON of high end talent for next class.

BTW, after reading some stuff today, I'm even more confident Holley is a Nittany Lion in the very near future

Do we still have a legit shot at landing Derrick Nnadi? It'd be real awesome to get both him and Holley

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we still have a legit shot at landing Derrick Nnadi? It'd be real awesome to get both him and Holley

I'd say its less than 50% and I'm being generous. Nnadi is hard to read, but will be surprised if he's not a Hokie. With Holley we will have 3 DT and are in on Big time kids next year, so I'm fine with that. Nnadi would be gravy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say its less than 50% and I'm being generous. Nnadi is hard to read, but will be surprised if he's not a Hokie. With Holley we will have 3 DT and are in on Big time kids next year, so I'm fine with that. Nnadi would be gravy

Well we are in his final four. I would agree it appears Va. Tech may be the favorites but Larry Johnson is recruiting him and hopefully he can work his magic!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I did a short piece on Nnadi on my sports blog "scouting" him and I briefly touch upon his strengths and his production as a player. So if you want to check that out, just let me know and I will send you a link in a PM.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I did a short piece on Nnadi on my sports blog "scouting" him and I briefly touch upon his strengths and his production as a player. So if you want to check that out, just let me know and I will send you a link in a PM.

I think I already get your links viz twitter, LOL never knew it was someone from this site.

i think biggest knock on Nnadi is his height. He'll be a very tough pull from VT, believe his brother is there now or played there.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nnadi is pretty much down to Virginia Tech and Florida State though OSU and PSU are still under consideration. His dad was a Hokie but he is his own player. He is a bit shirt but outplayed Brown in the 757 area the past two years. The knock is be uses his strength to overwhelm guys and his technique is pretty raw, so there is concern moving forward where he won't be playing against guys who he can simply overpower. He is a smart and seemingly coach able kid though so he is a good get for whomever he chooses.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nnadi is pretty much down to Virginia Tech and Florida State though OSU and PSU are still under consideration. His dad was a Hokie but he is his own player. He is a bit shirt but outplayed Brown in the 757 area the past two years. The knock is be uses his strength to overwhelm guys and his technique is pretty raw, so there is concern moving forward where he won't be playing against guys who he can simply overpower. He is a smart and seemingly coach able kid though so he is a good get for whomever he chooses.

i think he's all Hokie and using his visits to make sure its the right call for him. Will take something extraordinary to sway him.

PSU has a better shot at swaying Keihn than Nnadi from VT

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in Shawn Boone's top 2. This is big, would love to land this kid for our secondary.

Also sounds like Keihn really enjoyed his in home visit with PSU last night.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new commit is in, believe its the one we've been waiting on for a week now. Player not confirmed, but they are working to see if we indeed have a HOLLEY Jolly Christmas

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stole my clever Christmas posting but I was waiting till it was official. You Grinch. I still will be having a Holley Jolly Christmas. I so hope Holley commits.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait to see this kid after LJ molds him into a NFL player.