• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Recruiting 2014

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn state offers Purdue LB commit Drue Tranquiol, who also holds an ND offer. He is looking into possible visit. Also hear another highly ranked committed LB may soon get an offer.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael O'Conner is the 10th ranked QB in this years class and he will be sitting behind Hack so I am guessing he will redshirt next year correct?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael O'Conner is the 10th ranked QB in this years class and he will be sitting behind Hack so I am guessing he will redshirt next year correct?

I'd say its pretty much certain barring an injury to hack and a transfer from Fergy.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keihn is taking his official visit this weekend to PSU

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of recruits most next years class will be attending the Nebraska game. Lets hope we have another Michigan type game :nod:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of recruits most next years class will be attending the Nebraska game. Lets hope we have another Michigan type game :nod:

Quite a few from this class there as well including the JUCO DL Bartow, JUCO OL Are, several current commits, Keihn and Boone.

Its huge to get the next 2 classes on campus now as well. Some bigtime kids will be there. HEard Nelson wanted to come, but has a playoff game. I guess he is supposed to make an official at some point

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, some bigtime juniors here this week led by Rickey DeBerry, nations #2 LB. He was trying to get a couple other guys to come with him on twitter.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUCO DL Tarow Barney has committed

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some very positive early reports from weekend visitors. Looking forward to the write ups today. Keihn said it made a huge difference

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jabrill Peppers said he is going to take some officials after this season is over. I heard he was really high on Penn State when he committed, but was kind of turned off by the sanctions. Any chance BOB can flip him?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jabrill Peppers said he is going to take some officials after this season is over. I heard he was really high on Penn State when he committed, but was kind of turned off by the sanctions. Any chance BOB can flip him?

He said we were second choice and it was very close. He actually made a point that he noticed the sanctions had been reduced in a recent interview with a Michigan site.

Peppers would be a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE coup for this staff and the kind of athlete taht takes you next level in a hurry. He'd start at CB, KR/PR and play some offense from day he stepped on campus

Word is fellow recruits feeling uneasy about him now, PSU and UCLA biggest threats

Last edited by a moderator:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a massive get. Hope BOB can work some magic.

I also heard that Hoke has a no visit policy for all his commits. Will be interesting to see how true he stays to that in this situation considering how big of a prospect Peppers is.

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a massive get. Hope BOB can work some magic.

I also heard that Hoke has a no visit policy for all his commits. Will be interesting to see how true he stays to that in this situation considering how big of a prospect Peppers is.

Its a bunch of double talk. They don't yank his offer, but don't "hold a spot" He will save a spot for Peppers no matter what. Rutgers tried to pull the hard line tactic and lost their entire class...well, at least anyone worth a shit in it....this year.

One thing to note, Peppers dad is getting released from Prison in PA and most likely will have travel restrictions, so being closer to home may play a role. Kid REALLY liked us but sanctions really hurt us with him. BOB can now pitch full rosters and will likely tell him he expects to play in bowl next year.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to get my hopes up but HUGE isn't close to the word if he commits to us. Has he attended any PSU camps or gone on any PSU visits/games? According to scout.com he hasn't. Just get Peppers in a room with B'OB and we got a good chance.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to get my hopes up but HUGE isn't close to the word if he commits to us. Has he attended any PSU camps or gone on any PSU visits/games? According to scout.com he hasn't. Just get Peppers in a room with B'OB and we got a good chance.

Was at junior day in February, has been to campus before that as well. He committed to scUM pretty early, May I believe.

If he actually starts taking visits, we have a shot. His coach REALLY likes PSU and Peppers has said many times how much he likes PSU and what it had to offer.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Nnadi is now set for an official visit with PSU this weekend. Great time as most of our commits will be taking officials and can work on him and Bookser if staff really wants them.

Kareem Are had some interesting comments as well, feeling better about chances of landing him.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Are say? Nnadi would be a awesome pick up.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Are say? Nnadi would be a awesome pick up.

Macwhorter is visiting him at school, then flying to visit his mom. Said he knows all he needs to, visit is to make sure his mom has everything she needs. He needs to enroll soon, so his decision is coming up.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holley decision due next week. Florida and BOB both in home with him this weekend. Still feel REAL GOOD about this one