• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Chat Thread

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overcame :
hostile environment
Injuries
subpar running game for most of the game

Penn State wins
Good win for them

Defense played lights out

7-0 and headed home to face Ohio State
The mother of all games

Penn State needs to play a full game
start to finish
Pribula played a great game in relief but would like to see Allar get healthy for the OSU game
I'd like to see a two-headed monster in Allar and Pribula. We're gonna need it next week, plus top games from Singleton, Allen, and Warren.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overcame :
hostile environment
Injuries
subpar running game for most of the game

Penn State wins
Good win for them

Defense played lights out

7-0 and headed home to face Ohio State
The mother of all games

Penn State needs to play a full game
start to finish
Pribula played a great game in relief but would like to see Allar get healthy for the OSU game
GG Wisconsin. This Penn State team is pretty dangerous, even minus Allar, but idk if it is enough to beat a top 5 team that we can never beat, even in Happy Valley.

So yeah, I think we need Allar, and we need him at 100%. Fortunately, we can still lose a heartbreaker to Ohio State and be in position to make the playoff with one loss. As much as that would suck, it's a consolation prize that we have not had in the past. Also, there's an opportunity for redemption, despite very likely not even qualifying for the Big Ten Championship game. The conference is absolutely loaded.

It's really easy for folks to say that Penn State hasn't played anyone or Ohio State hasn't beaten anyone. I would love nothing more than to make the playoff and change that narrative.

Last edited: