• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2015 Recruiting thread

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice grab for psu with Holland committing today. Wonder who is next.

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy to hear this. What impresses me is that yesterday on twitter he mentioned he got an offer from FSU, and without batting an eye he comes here. I really feel this is a dream coming true

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy to hear this. What impresses me is that yesterday on twitter he mentioned he got an offer from FSU, and without batting an eye he comes here. I really feel this is a dream coming true

he has UGA, Clemsona nd FSU offers, kid should get a bump when the ratings are redone with his offer list.

Word is there is going to be another commit Monday, not sure if they are referring to Jenkins, which will be announced Tuesday or if someone else is pulling trigger. My guess is Sterling commits to JFF that day, but waits till next day to go publc

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has UGA, Clemsona nd FSU offers, kid should get a bump when the ratings are redone with his offer list.

Word is there is going to be another commit Monday, not sure if they are referring to Jenkins, which will be announced Tuesday or if someone else is pulling trigger. My guess is Sterling commits to JFF that day, but waits till next day to go publc

There's been a lot of buzz lately that Wimbush and Jenkins might be some kind of package deal. Not sure why, but I've seen it reported on 24/7 maybe that's the guy for Monday?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a lot of buzz lately that Wimbush and Jenkins might be some kind of package deal. Not sure why, but I've seen it reported on 24/7 maybe that's the guy for Monday?

I still think its just jenkins and he will actually commit on Monday to JFF. Wimbush is still a week or 2 away, he's been in contact with the entire class and said we lead as recently as late last week

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow may be one hell of a two-for-Tuesday!!!!:suds::suds::yahoo::yahoo:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Wimbush will in fact commit tomorrow. Hard to imagine he doesn't end up in Happy Valley, especially considering that he was thinking about making the trip to Volumbus before he decides, but obviously that's not happening.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Wimbush will in fact commit tomorrow. Hard to imagine he doesn't end up in Happy Valley, especially considering that he was thinking about making the trip to Volumbus before he decides, but obviously that's not happening.

He and Jenkins had "business to discuss" on twitter last week as well. This class is going to be EPIC.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Jenkins had "business to discuss" on twitter last week as well. This class is going to be EPIC.

Yeah this class looks like it might end end up being pretty special.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this class looks like it might end end up being pretty special.

Funny thing is, this is all from unofficial visits with kids on their own dime swinging by to meet new staff for first time. Wait till he's out on road and hosting kids for games. Next year's class with a full year to develop relationships, will be what I'll come to expect every year from JFF. More than a few bigtime kids already favoring us and several more openly stating its the offer they want in 2016 class.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, this is all from unofficial visits with kids on their own dime swinging by to meet new staff for first time. Wait till he's out on road and hosting kids for games. Next year's class with a full year to develop relationships, will be what I'll come to expect every year from JFF. More than a few bigtime kids already favoring us and several more openly stating its the offer they want in 2016 class.

Agreed. As special as this class may be, I think next years class has a chance to be even better. Lots of big time talent in the area. And lots of kids seem to be interested already.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just looking forward to see that pompous dickhead Bob Pompeani's reaction when Big Sterling picks PSU on KDKA news tomorrow night. I hope we get a Dominate the State out of him in his commitment on Pittsburgh TV:suds:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just looking forward to see that pompous dickhead Bob Pompeani's reaction when Big Sterling picks PSU on KDKA news tomorrow night. I hope we get a Dominate the State out of him in his commitment on Pittsburgh TV:suds:

Haven't lived in PA for a while, so I have no idea what you're talking about lol. But I'm sure that the Jenkins commit will be sweet.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't lived in PA for a while, so I have no idea what you're talking about lol. But I'm sure that the Jenkins commit will be sweet.

He's been KDKA lead sports guy for years and he HATES PSU. It almost gives him glee to deliver bad PSU news and he LOVES Pitt, so this will be a real stomach turner for that pompous asshole and I'll enjoy every second.:suds::yahoo:

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this guy is as bad as you state, you should record this and share for all of us :). I love watching Pitt Fans in agony

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for 6pm announcement :suds:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00