• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2015 Recruiting thread

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, did you see the tweet from Mike Farrell?? Said Franklin called a recruit at 12:02 am, 2 minutes after contact period started.

Haha that's great, I'd expect nothing less from him. He's a beast.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some smoke that lucky #13 may be soon be in........

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any tweet from JFF? Any guess on who?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any tweet from JFF? Any guess on who?

Not yet and yes a guess on who, but its premium info I can not post. Seems like one that could go down at any time. Hopefully sooner than later.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam McLean claims another commit is on the way from the DMV area, would guess it has to be Burrell or Fullwood unless he's referring to Monroe. I do know he and Fullwood are very tight and Burrell posted a tweet about McLean committing and really needing to think hard last week.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam McLean claims another commit is on the way from the DMV area, would guess it has to be Burrell or Fullwood unless he's referring to Monroe. I do know he and Fullwood are very tight and Burrell posted a tweet about McLean committing and really needing to think hard last week.

I believe he might be talking about 2015 LB Kareem McDonald. Obviously you can't be sure, but if the tweet I saw was the one you were referencing, he shouted out McDonald right after.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he might be talking about 2015 LB Kareem McDonald. Obviously you can't be sure, but if the tweet I saw was the one you were referencing, he shouted out McDonald right after.

McDonald doesn't have nor will have an offer. He's referencing someone who can actually commit

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDonald doesn't have nor will have an offer. He's referencing someone who can actually commit

That's good news, honestly I hope it would be either Burrell or Fullwood, as I don't care all that much for Monroe. Out of those two, I think Fullwood might be the more likely person of reference. I think we're in a good position for Burrell, I just don't think he's close to a decision.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good news, honestly I hope it would be either Burrell or Fullwood, as I don't care all that much for Monroe. Out of those two, I think Fullwood might be the more likely person of reference. I think we're in a good position for Burrell, I just don't think he's close to a decision.

Well, Monroe is likely going to be part of the class and soon. He was the person I was referring to last week about someone close to pulling trigger, seems like its just a matter of time.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Monroe is likely going to be part of the class and soon. He was the person I was referring to last week about someone close to pulling trigger, seems like its just a matter of time.

I figured he would. My main problem with Monroe is he projects to play safety in college and we already have one in the class. A lot of people are also projecting Josh Adams at safety if he gets on board as well. Can we take both of them plus Miller?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured he would. My main problem with Monroe is he projects to play safety in college and we already have one in the class. A lot of people are also projecting Josh Adams at safety if he gets on board as well. Can we take both of them plus Miller?

Adams is projecting at the star hybrid position or LB

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is projecting at the star hybrid position or LB

And that would probably leave us out of Bowens or Baker, both of whom I would take over Monroe.

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that would probably leave us out of Bowens or Baker, both of whom I would take over Monroe.

We will get Bowens and will find room for Baker if he wants to commit late. They would grayshirt someone. Kirkland confirmed they told him they'd love to have him but could not take his commit if he wanted to pull trigger for us (focused on strictly outside backers now). Adams could also end up as a WR or RB, kid would be on board as an athlete and they'd find him a home

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will get Bowens and will find room for Baker if he wants to commit late. They would grayshirt someone. Kirkland confirmed they told him they'd love to have him but could not take his commit if he wanted to pull trigger for us (focused on strictly outside backers now). Adams could also end up as a WR or RB, kid would be on board as an athlete and they'd find him a home

Yeah you're right, I'm sure the staff would find a way to squeeze someone in if they were talented. On another note, when do you think the next commit comes, it feels like an eternity since the last one :lol:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you're right, I'm sure the staff would find a way to squeeze someone in if they were talented. On another note, when do you think the next commit comes, it feels like an eternity since the last one :lol:

Whenever MOnroe decides to pull trigger or May 5th when Jenkins visits:suds:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Maryland. 4 star commit EJ Donahue is pretty much campaigning openly for a PSU offer saying he made a mistake committing early. yet another 4 star we are going to have to slow play.....feels so much better to be in this position than scrambling to see who you can fill class out with after you put all the eggs in 1 basket at certain positions like Joe's staff did for the last decade.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds liek some bigtime 2016 kids starting to visit on their own now. Lavonta Taylor is going to be in over the weekend. Also, top recruit from Aliquippa 2016 class says we are his favorite.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds liek some bigtime 2016 kids starting to visit on their own now. Lavonta Taylor is going to be in over the weekend. Also, top recruit from Aliquippa 2016 class says we are his favorite.

Kareem Walker likes us as well

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem Walker likes us as well

Among many others. A star player from Quippa would speak volumes on dominating the state though. I can not remember the last kid we got from that Pitt feeder program. Miles Sanders from Woody hills, another place we've had little success, really likes us as well. Stephon Diggs brother has also proclaimed us his leader.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we just offered James Lockhart 4 star DE from Texas. Franklin is going after everyone. :suds: