• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2015 Recruiting thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we just offered James Lockhart 4 star DE from Texas. Franklin is going after everyone. :suds:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. JFF isn't scared to take a shot with anyone. On bright note, looks like we are really in thick of it for Settle, he's also already told OSU and Urban Liar thanks but no thanks:suds:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. JFF isn't scared to take a shot with anyone. On bright note, looks like we are really in thick of it for Settle, he's also already told OSU and Urban Liar thanks but no thanks:suds:

Very true. And hopefully we can stay in the mix for Settle, pretty funny he already gave Ohio State the stiff:clap:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an interesting vine involving Burrell and Settle. They said they were from the DMV and mentioned the "dynamic trio". McLean is of course the other member of this trio, hopefully they all end up in Happy Valley. :suds:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an interesting vine involving Burrell and Settle. They said they were from the DMV and mentioned the "dynamic trio". McLean is of course the other member of this trio, hopefully they all end up in Happy Valley. :suds:

McLean is VERY close to both of them. WE are rocking the DMV for this class and spilling over into next. McLean and the guys on board are working 2016 kid hard as well and all of them are saying how much they covet a PSU offer. Times are a changin boys, we'll be back where we belong and the sleeping Giant is awake and pissed off!!! :suds:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McLean is VERY close to both of them. WE are rocking the DMV for this class and spilling over into next. McLean and the guys on board are working 2016 kid hard as well and all of them are saying how much they covet a PSU offer. Times are a changin boys, we'll be back where we belong and the sleeping Giant is awake and pissed off!!! :suds:

I also saw Kamonte Carter tweeted at "his future teammate" Matt Burrell telling him congrats on his opening invite. He also asked Jenkins if he was bringing the TV when they roomed together. Obviously nothing is official with any of those guys but out chances have to be pretty good at this point.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also saw Kamonte Carter tweeted at "his future teammate" Matt Burrell telling him congrats on his opening invite. He also asked Jenkins if he was bringing the TV when they roomed together. Obviously nothing is official with any of those guys but out chances have to be pretty good at this point.

Did you also see the "DynamicTrio" tweets with McLean, Settle and Burrell?? This class is going to be special, and I don't expect it to slow down anytime soon with Franklin. He's already hitting 2016 hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you also see the "DynamicTrio" tweets with McLean, Settle and McLean?? This class is going to be special, and I don't expect it to slow down anytime soon with Franklin. He's already hitting 2016 hard.

I saw that as well. Hopefully the dynamic trio wants to play college ball together for PSU. And I think you're right, I know of a couple big 2016 kids that have us high on their list as well. We'll be back at the top soon, and in the words of LBU "ENJOY THE RIDE EVERYONE"

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught the tweet from Burrell saying he would give Adam his rib if he needed it. And then Settle is pretty much with them. OH how I want all three to commit already haha. I love how 247 has OSU for Burrell, and Settle being Bama. How sweet it will be to have them be wrong.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught the tweet from Burrell saying he would give Adam his rib if he needed it. And then Settle is pretty much with them. OH how I want all three to commit already haha. I love how 247 has OSU for Burrell, and Settle being Bama. How sweet it will be to have them be wrong.

Hasn't been mentioned on here before, but Ricky DeBerry and Settle are also very close. Many think those two want to play together as well. Not sure how much interest we have in DeBerry, but he's a good player if he would want to follow Settle to PSU.

Also, I saw that Gattis and Spencer were in Virginia talking to Josh Sweat. Getting a visit from this guy would be HUGE. He's a monster, but obviously anything with him would be an uphill battle at this point.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see McLean is coming up with the DMV contingent this weekend. Could see Holland pulling trigger and there are a few 2016 STUDS in the group coming up, including Stephon Diggs little bro who is now tweeting pro PSU stuff.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see McLean is coming up with the DMV contingent this weekend. Could see Holland pulling trigger and there are a few 2016 STUDS in the group coming up, including Stephon Diggs little bro who is now tweeting pro PSU stuff.

Yeah holland is on commitment watch this weekend. Would not be surprised at all to see him pull the trigger. The younger Diggs is very high on us and we are probably his leader at this point.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing a certain CB from Monaca PA may be back on campus this weekend.:suds:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess JFF knew what he was doing when he offered Jarvis Miller. Just pulled a Michy State offer and Stanford requested his transcripts. Hope his offer list swells and his ranking rises.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jon Holland is on the clock. Expecting my text alert this weekend when he's up with his bot McLean and the other DMV 2016 stars

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sterling Jenkins announcing Tuesday.Visiting PSU with family Monday, gotta like our chances there:suds::yahoo:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has 24/7 go read Cory's recruiting notebook. I was excited when McLean jumped on board, but I can't even express how happy I am this kid is part of our program now. With kids like him and our current staff, this napping giant is about to wake up super pissed and kick some serious ass.:suds::yahoo:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, sounds like Burrell my be a last minute addition to McLean's group this weekend. We are going to clean up in the DMV, remember when people thought LArry Johnson would hurt us there??:yahoo:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McLean is putting in the work in the dmv

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, sounds like Burrell my be a last minute addition to McLean's group this weekend. We are going to clean up in the DMV, remember when people thought LArry Johnson would hurt us there??:yahoo:

What idiot said LJ leaving would hurt our chances in DMV.... oh yeah I did :doh:

This staff is simply amazing.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Holland is on board. Decent pickup.