• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PEDs were not the main reason for offensive numbers.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, of couse not...

He obviosly worked out like a maniac while he was injecting. You can't get that huge without both.

I thought you just laughed at any suggestion that he worked out and hard? How huge do you think Bonds was? Did that include the juvenile assertion by the media that his head "grew huge?"

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you just laughed at any suggestion that he worked out and hard? How huge do you think Bonds was? Did that include the juvenile assertion by the media that his head "grew huge?"

My comedy was referring to the pictures I had posted.... Obviously (or hopefully), every MLB player works out hard. Of couse, some will, much more than others....

I'm not sure everyone does skull excercises..

060607_bonds_head_2.jpg

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comedy was referring to the pictures I had posted.... Obviously (or hopefully), every MLB player works out hard. Of couse, some will, much more than others....

I'm not sure everyone does skull excercises..

060607_bonds_head_2.jpg

Lol. The thing haters will do to carry across their point. I am sure we are not in kindergarten. Let me ask you this. If steroids make your skull expand how come we do not see Giambi brothers, McGwire, A-Rod and all those from Mitchell Report with their heads exploding? Another case of juvenile B.S by haters of Barry Bonds.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I bolded the part where you commented and asked why the only known PED users hit over 60HRs. That is where you said it.
Ummm, so three players broke Maris' record, all are known PED users, right? Why wasn't everyone bashing 60 home runs not just the super roided out guys? Don't go around the question actually answer it.

If it was all due to expansion, livened baseballs and smaller parks why weren't more guys hitting 60? Again just the super roid guys were. Unless of course those three guys had their own special baseballs.

Let me say this again since you seemed to have missed it.

I NEVER SAID ROIDS STARTED IN 1998.

All I have said the entire time is I disagree with the title of the thread, PED's WERE actually the main reason for the huge home run numbers.