• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paxton Lynch

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but I believe they will have to score more points on offense this year to repeat. It wouldn't be smart of Elway to think the defense can perform as well or even better as last year. That's a lot to ask for. They will be very good no doubt but go into the season thinking they will be great again could be trouble. The offense must improve some.

Marshall and Decker had a huge year with Fitzpatrick. He'll improve the offense. And the OL has to be better with Clady back, right?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I can't use sarcasm here?

Crash's responses are almost as funny as Mark Sanchez starting at QB.

You do get our Rooky has the same job experience as Tom Brady did . that is fact !

He also out played brock osweiler.

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eaglesnut, He is saying to check out the preseason Siemian had. Some on this board thought he outplayed Brock early on. I like to think we are reasonable people and don't expect our 7th round pick from last year to come in and be Tom Brady but there is plenty to be excited about, and even with an expected downturn for our D we will be solid. What we want from a QB is a game manager...nothing special. It also might just be me but I am one who feels Brock was overpaid. Not bitter about him leaving but he is more of a question than the mass media is making him out to be at the moment.
What do you think of the Sanchize signing? I absolutely hope he isn't our starter but I would imagine you have better perspective as an eagles fan

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was drafted at 11 in a draft that also had two other elite QBs in it. You are drafting at 32 in a draft with zero elite QBs in it.
Let's not get carried away. We pick at 31! ;)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eaglesnut, He is saying to check out the preseason Siemian had. Some on this board thought he outplayed Brock early on. I like to think we are reasonable people and don't expect our 7th round pick from last year to come in and be Tom Brady but there is plenty to be excited about, and even with an expected downturn for our D we will be solid. What we want from a QB is a game manager...nothing special. It also might just be me but I am one who feels Brock was overpaid. Not bitter about him leaving but he is more of a question than the mass media is making him out to be at the moment.
What do you think of the Sanchize signing? I absolutely hope he isn't our starter but I would imagine you have better perspective as an eagles fan

I'm just saying get yourselves a competent NFL starter and you're the favorites. If Siemian turns out to be great more power to Elway, Kubiak, et al for finding him.

Sanchez is terrible. Our defense had so much faith in him that they gave up 45 points in both his starts to the NFL powerhouse Bucs and Lions. Last offseason, I thought he should be brought back as the backup and another year in the system would be good. I was wrong. Hope he's not really Elway's idea of a solution, for your guys' sake.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume for 15 million you meant keeping Osweiler?

1) Money wasn't the only thing in Osweiler's decision.
2) You assume he is not going to suck. He did good and bad things last year. I am not going to commit 15+ mil in cap space for a few year based on 7 games. If we did that and he sucked that defense is gone in 2017.

I meant Fitzpatrick.

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying get yourselves a competent NFL starter and you're the favorites. If Siemian turns out to be great more power to Elway, Kubiak, et al for finding him.

Sanchez is terrible. Our defense had so much faith in him that they gave up 45 points in both his starts to the NFL powerhouse Bucs and Lions. Last offseason, I thought he should be brought back as the backup and another year in the system would be good. I was wrong. Hope he's not really Elway's idea of a solution, for your guys' sake.
yeah thats sort of how I feel. I am not one to get too excited or too disappointed but when I saw that we signed him I was honestly cringing for at least 10 mins. Elway and our front office have been incredible since they came and imo have earned the benefit of the doubt, but lets just say I am hopeful he doesn't have to start

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure most and if not, they should be, that Denver right now, at this point, are not looking so good on the offensive side of the ball. Going to have to get really lucky heading into next season the way I see it. It`s possible,sure. Looks bleak right now though. Never was very good in the puncuation department. That`s a lot a commas Gents :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that can net you a top3 QB if all the other teams bite on Rebuild QB's .
Never say never when talking about the draft and who will go where - so I'll just say it will be a shocker if Lynch drops to the end of round 1.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never say never when talking about the draft and who will go where - so I'll just say it will be a shocker if Lynch drops to the end of round 1.
Agree. There`s just about the right amount of QB needy teams ahead of Denver to squash that happening. I would say Denver would need to jump up to LA spot to nab him.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These team know who is getting drafted were for the most part ..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys keep this up - I'm going have to go to the effort of researching this guy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched a few more of his games and I like him. I'm not over the hill we have to do everything possible to get him but I would like to see us draft this kid. I could even see him rookie year doing decent. Kubiak knows how to ease a guy into his system and wouldn't put everything on him to have to go out and perform like a top-10 QB. His running ability gives him some ability if he can't get through his reads fast enough to start off with. If the Kaepernick deal can't get done this would be my next option is go after this kid in round 1 and use the rest of your cap space on building up a stronger OL.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched a few more of his games and I like him. I'm not over the hill we have to do everything possible to get him but I would like to see us draft this kid. I could even see him rookie year doing decent. Kubiak knows how to ease a guy into his system and wouldn't put everything on him to have to go out and perform like a top-10 QB. His running ability gives him some ability if he can't get through his reads fast enough to start off with. If the Kaepernick deal can't get done this would be my next option is go after this kid in round 1 and use the rest of your cap space on building up a stronger OL.

3 years from now IMO this guy will be the best QB of this draft that is a rocket launcher he has ... He also progress though his reads .. I am sure Kubiak can make him work .. I get it he is not Pro ready all the same I think it can be done

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there are lots of opinions about the combine, but I'll put this out there anyway -

Lynch has about as much accuracy as Tebow, at least in the combine trials

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is not pro ready .. But he could of been a Oz and not throw ..instead he sacked up like a man and threw

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there are lots of opinions about the combine, but I'll put this out there anyway -

Lynch has about as much accuracy as Tebow, at least in the combine trials

Definitely not his best showing by any means. This is why so many of the top guys do not throw at the combine as they are working with guys they don't play with. I'm hoping it helps drop his stock just a bit so maybe he can get by the Rams and maybe we don't have to trade up for him.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep think Ponder and Locker draft

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep think Ponder and Locker draft

The QB position is kind of a weird one for the NFL. Either they get taken way before anybody ever thought or they go much later than people thought.

Last year after the QB's went 1 and 2 in the draft they didn't have another until middle of the 3rd round. Only 7 QB's were taken in the entire draft.