• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paxton Lynch

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved listening to that interview this past weekend. Just goes to show the homework they put into all these players and even all the other teams in the league to figure out what is true and what is not of what other teams will do. I do think at least 3 teams have been confirmed to have been after Lynch and competing with the Broncos to move up. The Chiefs, Cowboys, and Browns have all been pretty well linked to such an idea. So shows other scouting departments really liked this kid and found him to be of 1st round value.

I am shocked that the Jets though were not interested. From what I have read they had him as a 3rd or 4th round value. To me either they think Fitzpatrick will sign back with them at some point or they really did just not think he would be ready in time for what they need him to be.
I'm not so sure these teams considered Lynch as a " 1st rd value" as much as they knew they would have to grab him in 1st rd. Some Gms have said if these Qbs were in the Mariota and Winston draft, Lynch would of been a 3rd or even 4th rd pick on their qb rankings.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure these teams considered Lynch as a " 1st rd value" as much as they knew they would have to grab him in 1st rd. Some Gms have said if these Qbs were in the Mariota and Winston draft, Lynch would of been a 3rd or even 4th rd pick on their qb rankings.
The Jets had him graded as a 3rd-4th rounder. They really seem to know what they're doing at QB after all.....

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL sure thing ... nope ... they talked them down like all hell . There has been a trend in talking down the QB's in the draft .. They talked the Viking's QB down how bad ??????????? They talked down Mariota and Winston like they were not NLF quality .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets had him graded as a 3rd-4th rounder. They really seem to know what they're doing at QB after all.....

What I am so shocked that the Jet a QB factory did not want Lynch ..

He was meant to be a Bronco I think the Chiefs wanted him not for to be there QB but to keep him away from us ...and Yes I am saying that half Joking but realistically if Gary Kubiak went to god with a Blue print of how he wanted his perfect QB to be built ... I am positive Paxton Lynch would be the end Result .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point maybe they don't view him as 1st round talent. I do know the Broncos viewed him that way and I do know other teams had Paxton Lynch on their board as a 1st round talent. Doesn't mean the teams I listed had him that way but there are others that saw the potential. I do think because of the system he played in it did make it hard to judge what he could become. Most of his work especially playcalling has been signs being held on the sideline and calling it at the LOS. Those type of offenses are hard to judge for really any position.

I will say though that if there is any coaching staff/FO that I trust with the QB position it is the Broncos. They have QB guys up and down the decision making process. So they know what a QB looks like and they know how to get the most out of them.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB's go higher than their talent level dictates as well. If it's a weak class, you'll see a position get drafted earlier.

It's all just sour grapes, really. The fact is every other team out there got outplayed by Elway, and to lessen the blow (or save their jobs) to their egos they're saying we reached to get him in Rd 1.

Fact is, nobody knows what kind of pro any of these kids will be, so how do they know what he is or isn't?

Sour grapes.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I burst any bubbles,just stating some of the comments going around. Ok, just so I don't hurt any more feelings......Lynch is for sure the qb of the future for Denver and if anybody says different their idiots! Feel better yet? ;)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I burst any bubbles,just stating some of the comments going around. Ok, just so I don't hurt any more feelings......Lynch is for sure the qb of the future for Denver and if anybody says different their idiots! Feel better yet? ;)

they're :doh:

lol

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a simple calculation - if Oz is worth that amount of money after four years under Elway - how much will Lynch be worth after 5 years (taking into account he starts off more talented and experienced than Oz).

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Randymon is always keepin' it real and making sure the Broncos board is lively! I'll admit that I've been sucked onto the Paxton Lynch train. Maybe we should let him get more than one day removed from rookie training camp but you gotta admit that this kid could be a very big part of the Broncos future dominance in the AFC.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not bursting my bubble and this isn't just based around 1 practice. This is seeing his improvement at his Pro Day compared to when he was at the Combine in his footwork. You can tell what he has been working on very easily by just seeing how much more comfortable he is at doing a 3-5-7 step drop.

Throw in because of his athleticism it does allow the team to trust him quicker in my opinion because they know when a play breaks down that he can use his legs to make something out of nothing. He doesn't have to be able to get through 4 reads to make a decision. They can ease him in giving him mostly 1-2 reads and an easy outlet with a RB/FB/TE otherwise take off running or throw it away.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bursting my bubble and this isn't just based around 1 practice. This is seeing his improvement at his Pro Day compared to when he was at the Combine in his footwork. You can tell what he has been working on very easily by just seeing how much more comfortable he is at doing a 3-5-7 step drop.

Throw in because of his athleticism it does allow the team to trust him quicker in my opinion because they know when a play breaks down that he can use his legs to make something out of nothing. He doesn't have to be able to get through 4 reads to make a decision. They can ease him in giving him mostly 1-2 reads and an easy outlet with a RB/FB/TE otherwise take off running or throw it away.

Yeah sure....all of that.... but you have to admit that Randymon keeps the dialogue moving along with his own unique brand of spice and flair!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure....all of that.... but you have to admit that Randymon keeps the dialogue moving along with his own unique brand of spice and flair!

It is true. If I got credentials though I probably wouldn't be able to send Randymon as he might get kicked out in 30 seconds.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LGM can beat that time - even when sober.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:) Thanks MH64. At least some see the method to my madness. Just a little too much of this " I'll rub your back if you rub mine" and other :kissass: going on I'm trying to get some of these guys to store some of their feminine side away and remember they got " balls " not ovaries. ;) This is a man cave,not a Dr. Phill show. I'm going to get flack for this one! Good! :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furby says, "Hold on there a second!"
That's probably why Furby rarely posts. Some women rather hang out with men because they hate all that women gossip crap. I think Furby has her stuff together.:)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adding in Mariotta and Winston you still have teams like Denver, Dallas, KC , Cleveland , NYJ, and ? still needing a QB after the top two come off the board. I have no problem with Denver drafting Lynch at 31 because it sounds like he would not have made to the end of round two with or without adding the top two QBs from 2015 to the draft. Lynch is similar to Brock only his skill set is much better than Brock's coming out of college to work with . Just based on where Denver drafted they are almost forced to overdraft is their player is slotted on their board with a high round grade in the next round. 2nd round drafted bottom of 1 and so on.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have all heard the same thing but most o fwhat you are hearing is fans sour grapes ... And yes pudents are fans and yes them grapes get might sour when losing year after year to them F###### the Broncos