• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats fans must have a short memory

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see, I remember Jim Plunkett getting drafted and I remember him tossing bombs to Randy Vataha. I remember John Hannah and Leon Gray leading the best rushing attack in NFL history. I remember one of the toughest SOB's to play QB for NE, a guy out of Kansas St. named Steve Grogan. I remember Sam Cunningham, Stanley Morgan, Darrel Stingley, Mosi Tatupu, Steve Nelson, Dr. Bill Lenkitis and Raymond Clayborn and most of the rest of the starters on the 78' squad.

I remember Hugh Millen, Doug Flukie, Scott Zolak, Tony Eason and a few other cruddy QB's they've had over the years.

Basically, my memory is pretty damn good and pretty long as well. Hell, I'm old enough to remember when Baltimore had a reputable NFL franchise.

:pound:Like the Patriots have been fucking boy scouts the last 20 years. Give me a break.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

we have blue_suns on the left and FinFan on the right.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat's fans have such short memories!

How short are they?!?!

They are so short that they only remember winning 2 super bowls in the last 15 years.

:party:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

we have blue_suns on the left and FinFan on the right.

And what exactly am I butthurt about? I couldn't give 2 shits about the formation stuff (it was 3 FREAKING PLAYS) and while they lost, they were neck and neck with the eventual SB champs to the last minute (unlike the freakin Colts in the AFC champ.).

But apparently calling out Pats fans hypocrisy over somebody whining about losing got all of your attention so whatever.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what exactly am I butthurt about? I couldn't give 2 shits about the formation stuff (it was 3 FREAKING PLAYS) and while they lost, they were neck and neck with the eventual SB champs to the last minute (unlike the freakin Colts in the AFC champ.).

But apparently calling out Pats fans hypocrisy over somebody whining about losing got all of your attention so whatever.

I had made the comment here before the playoffs started that the one team I did not want to see come into Foxboro was Baltimore but I was more than happy to see the Colts roll in..then get rolled out.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the NFL constantly looking to screw with perfection? One of the best games I ever watched was the one in which the Saints lost that game to the Jags on a missed point after. Leave it be. So many rules changes just for the Patriots, and at least two fo them for no purpose but to protect Tom Brady and lengthen his career.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the NFL constantly looking to screw with perfection? One of the best games I ever watched was the one in which the Saints lost that game to the Jags on a missed point after. Leave it be. So many rules changes just for the Patriots, and at least two fo them for no purpose but to protect Tom Brady and lengthen his career.

'just for the Patriots'? The play he was injured on helps all QB's.

Please enlighten us with ALL the rules changes done for the sole benefit of the Pats.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Allen was all world for sure.

I can't see the video but I thought they were talking about Ben Watson running down Champ Bailey. What does Larry Allen have to do with it? He was a bad dude though!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the video but I thought they were talking about Ben Watson running down Champ Bailey. What does Larry Allen have to do with it? He was a bad dude though!

The 2nd video posted showed a Saints-Cowboys game from I believe 1994 (cause Switzer was coaching).

A Saints linebacker intercepts Aikman at the Saints 35 or so. LArry Allen is standing still on the Saints 40 as the linebacker starts running and catches the guy around the Dallas 20 to save a TD.

Amazing stuff.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd video posted showed a Saints-Cowboys game from I believe 1994 (cause Switzer was coaching).

A Saints linebacker intercepts Aikman at the Saints 35 or so. LArry Allen is standing still on the Saints 40 as the linebacker starts running and catches the guy around the Dallas 20 to save a TD.

Amazing stuff.

that's what sucks about doing this during the day. can't see vids. thanks.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altering the uprights is different than whining about the play calling of an opponent.

SWING AND A MISS...STRIKE TWO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm usually blocked at work too.

But the corporate firewall has been misfiring lately.... And I'm not phoning the helpdesk..
The Internet I get at work absolutely sucks. I won't use it for SportsHoopla, I'd rather use my phone. Besides they do a audit of everyone's history from time to time, so it won't be a good idea anyway.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go, whiners.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In '09 or '10 the NFL instituted a rule that east coast teams can only travel to the west coast twice in one regular season, and not on consecutive weeks. There is no such protection for west coast teams, however.

IIRC this change was sponsored by the Pats.

Agreed. That rule is garbage and has the stench of Kraft and Pats all over it.