• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats fans must have a short memory

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How tall do they need to be then? Because each year it seems like the NFL gets bigger and bigger legs into the league. Are we talking 50 feet tall? 100 feet tall? There are always going to be things that nobody cares about until it actually affects their team. Such as I bet you never thought about field goal height before that game and how it is too low. And I'm sure now that they have raised it you will feel good about it until maybe somebody kicks it over the top of the height it is at now and begin to once again demand for it to be higher. There are just always going to be subjective things in the NFL that decides games. It won't happen very often but the Patriots getting the bars raised what 5 feet in the long run is not a huge deal but they definitely made a huge stink about it.
Put a high powered laser at the goalpost. When the field goal is missed - the ball explodes.
Fans would love it!!!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are a Yankees fan, you should go fishing during baseball season.....

Wow...that was really lame...I mean seriously, in retrospect even you have to admit that was lame...

Even the guy that said it got the joke, but I've heard about people from Southie and wouldn't expect you to be able to follow along...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...that was really lame...I mean seriously, in retrospect even you have to admit that was lame...

Even the guy that said it got the joke, but I've heard about people from Southie and wouldn't expect you to be able to follow along...
I got the joke and you got mine.
You just did not like it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I got it. The point was it was not funny...:lame:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady was the main man behind let me play with my balls .

Ted every other post from you is about Brady and his balls. Booked you on Dr Phil about your testicle obsession