• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PATS BLACKED OUT IN CT ON FOX

PHISH_HEAD

PHISH_HEAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are @ the Pats on Fox
The Giants are the visiting team, on Fox.
Both 1 pm kick offs.
Guess which game gets blacked out in CT?
YEP-The Pats
No driver's liscence. Radio and the Red Zone for me

FUCK FOX!!:bullshit:

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are @ the Pats on Fox
The Giants are the visiting team, on Fox.
Both 1 pm kick offs.
Guess which game gets blacked out in CT?
YEP-The Pats
No driver's liscence. Radio and the Red Zone for me

FUCK FOX!!:bullshit:
that sucks, man

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to Texans fans' frustration when they are scheduled the same time and network as the Cowboys across the state.

At least we are in a digital age where it is really easy to find a stream of the game online.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ DirectTV you get all your games.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wizi wig dot com......

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the internet, its free!

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game wasn't blacked out, was it?

You watched the Giants V. Panthers because you are in the Giants TV Market. If the Giants had played away vs, AFC team.... CBS would have broadcast the Giants into your market.

You are going to see all Giant and away games as a top priority.

The only time you might see the Patriots is when they are not playing at the same time as the Giants.

What don't you get?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Sunday Ticket will block a local game if it's broadcast on a local channel.

Found that out the hard way back a few years ago.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Sunday Ticket will block a local game if it's broadcast on a local channel.

Found that out the hard way back a few years ago.

But if it's broadcast on a local channel why would you need Direct TV?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Cause I live in the woods still on a dial up and I don't care to punch a hole in my newly shingled roof to install an antenna to receive CBS via Hartford.

My HD Direct TV provides CBS out of Albany so it's Jets\Bills. I got to see the first two games at home and had to hit my buddy's sports pub to see theTampa game.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Cause I live in the woods still on a dial up and I don't care to punch a hole in my newly shingled roof to install an antenna to receive CBS via Hartford.

My HD Direct TV provides CBS out of Albany so it's Jets\Bills. I got to see the first two games at home and had to hit my buddy's sports pub to see theTampa game.

So in a nutshell you are whining about something you do have control of? I mean if an antenna will do the trick it needn't go on the roof. In most instances you can secure it to the facia.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in a nutshell you are whining...

Actually, I commented because the statement that Sunday Ticket provides every game is erroneous.

Now, if you will allow me to whine, let me ask: do I have to prove that a pay phone's not nearby before I can make a cell call? Do I have to prove that a train doesn't go near my delivery destination before I can truck my goods? Well why the fuck am I required to use technology that's been predictably a thing of the past for a long time already?

It's just not worth the investment for me, I'll travel to see games. Just read the fine print on Sunday Ticket is all.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because the exclusive rights to the games in a given area is sold to whatever channel. Sunday ticket carrying the game would violate that contract.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True JDM

I just wanted to point out that Sunday Ticket does not point that out.

The year that I bought it the fuckin' installers heard me say how psyched I was to see my Pats this coming Sunday...they whistled along installing the system. That Sunday I tuned in to see the channel blocked!

So apparently on Sunday Ticket, you can't see the Bears in Chicago, The Dolphins
in Miami, the Chargers in San Diego....etc.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that whole tv market.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in a nutshell you are whining...

Actually, I commented because the statement that Sunday Ticket provides every game is erroneous.

Now, if you will allow me to whine, let me ask: do I have to prove that a pay phone's not nearby before I can make a cell call? Do I have to prove that a train doesn't go near my delivery destination before I can truck my goods? Well why the fuck am I required to use technology that's been predictably a thing of the past for a long time already?

It's just not worth the investment for me, I'll travel to see games. Just read the fine print on Sunday Ticket is all.

So is it just not a value for you or do you not want to put a hole in your new roof? That commented insinuates if you had an old roof you may consider Direct TV. As for the rest of your drivel it has no real place in this conversation so I do not feel compelled to answer.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Mojo spreading the warm fuzzy vibes again~

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I do have Direct TV but it has a CBS feed out of Albany, NY. I would need to install an arial antenna to recieve a CBS broadcast out of Hartford.

....not that you care as I understand it.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I do have Direct TV but it has a CBS feed out of Albany, NY. I would need to install an arial antenna to recieve a CBS broadcast out of Hartford.

....not that you care as I understand it.

Is that because you have to many trees and that's the only sattelite they can bounce off?

And I am a warm fuzzy MOFO we all know this. Most of the time I am joking but I swear to god humor and sarcasm just does not translate well on message boards.