• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ashamed to even contribute to this drivel but, they made it to two super bowls since then, they've won the division every year and made it to AFC championship games. It's not like they've been a terrible team. I don't think spygate has anything to do with them not winning a Super Bowl, they just haven't been good enough to win a Super Bowl. Simple as that.

Bro we're just debating the topic and the point is that even with good teams Belicheat needed video to win super bowls. Now if he had won after the fact this would be a mute point. Please also note that he didn't win anything beforehand either he was actually fired in Cleveland!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just haven't been good enough to win a Super Bowl. Simple as that.

Which fact negates the 1,716,923 excuses Patriots/Brady fans have come up with since their last Super Bowl 10 yrs ago.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is as classy as Richard Sherman.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey remember if you aint cheating, you aint trying. They should have also taken out a page from the Steelers handbook and been hopped up on coke and roids. Come on Belichick , dont get soft cause of a small fine

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad at least they get to play doormats like the Steelers after spygate. Should just do a bye and give the Pats a W

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the last time you played in Pittsburgh.

How'd that one turn out again?

The butthurt is strong with you.

It's not "butthurt." I think the clinical definition would be along the lines of "paranoia borne of desperation."

These Patriots fans are waking up to a very bleak Monday morning hungover and facing the bitter reality of what happened yesterday. The booze-induced cobwebs aren't helping their ability to reason.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Hammer, thanks for providing some laughter. My own booze induced cobwebs are in need of some humor. :L

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1512760_821415361217250_1542645277_n.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the last time you played in Pittsburgh.

How'd that one turn out again?

The butthurt is strong with you.

Thats an understatement. Feel like I was raped by Shaq and his big mamba and the Gimp. They went medievel on my azz

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me if they don't win any superbowls without spygate. Unfortunately we will never know. It's kind of an awful asterisk to have next to your dynasty.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy...Again...NE did not play Car or Phil during the reg season when they meet in the SB. The last time NE played Car in the regular season was when George Seifert was the coach. Did Fox keep the same hand signals as George? SO please, tell me where NE got tapes of Car and Phil hand signals that yr? Did Andy Reid keep the same exact hand signals every year??

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy...Again...NE did not play Car or Phil during the reg season when they meet in the SB. The last time NE played Car in the regular season was when George Seifert was the coach. Did Fox keep the same hand signals as George? SO please, tell me where NE got tapes of Car and Phil hand signals that yr? Did Andy Reid keep the same exact hand signals every year??

True...but let's not pretend that you got a pass right to the SB, shall we?

You had to beat other teams to get there in the AFC playoffs.

And, as memory serves, you played teams in the AFC playoffs that you played in the regular season.

San Diego, Pittsburgh and the Colts in those years.

Get it now?

The tapes helped you by getting you past the teams in the AFC playoffs. Without them, you may have lost. Hence why BB did it for 7 years.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...but let's not pretend that you got a pass right to the SB, shall we?

You had to beat other teams to get there in the AFC playoffs.

And, as memory serves, you played teams in the AFC playoffs that you played in the regular season.

San Diego, Pittsburgh and the Colts in those years.

Get it now?

The tapes helped you by getting you past the teams in the AFC playoffs. Without them, you may have lost. Hence why BB did it for 7 years.

Did you happen to read what your coach at that time said about Spygate? If not, you should. You listed 3 teams, 3 teams!

According to people on these boards, we won those 2 SB because we had game film on these 2 teams....

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you happen to read what your coach at that time said about Spygate? If not, you should. You listed 3 teams, 3 teams!

According to people on these boards, we won those 2 SB because we had game film on these 2 teams....

It didn't work for all teams but it worked for some.

3 teams that you played in the postseason.

You won 3 championships during spygate....

In all three of those years you played someone in the post season that you played in the regular season. ALL THREE.

The first time it was the Rams, and the other 2 it was one of the aforementioned Colts, Steelers or Chargers.

You cheated to win titles, it's really that simple.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't work for all teams but it worked for some.

3 teams that you played in the postseason.

You won 3 championships during spygate....

In all three of those years you played someone in the post season that you played in the regular season. ALL THREE.

The first time it was the Rams, and the other 2 it was one of the aforementioned Colts, Steelers or Chargers.

You cheated to win titles, it's really that simple.

You do realize that we played the Rams in Foxboro the same year we meet in the SB, and we almost beat them at home? Do you know that? So are you telling me that BB did not take that game film and use it to make adjustments? He simple threw that game film out, and went with hand signals. No comment on what Cowher said, just going to ignore that? Since you seem to know so much about spygate, show me your evidence that shows NE had Stl, Car, Phil game tape...I'll wait. Just cause you know a fastball is coming, you still have to hit it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric when you are in tight games any little edge can be the difference. We are not saying that the pats didn't have good teams but with the use of signals it put them over the top in super bowls or along the way. There's no denying it as they haven't won since with some very good teams. Read through the pages and you'll get your answers...everyone in the NFL was trying to protect the integrity of the league after Belicheat was caught. Especially since a memo was sent out to everyone.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric when you are in tight games any little edge can be the difference. We are not saying that the pats didn't have good teams but with the use of signals it put them over the top in super bowls or along the way. There's no denying it as they haven't won since with some very good teams. Read through the pages and you'll get your answers...everyone in the NFL was trying to protect the integrity of the league after Belicheat was caught. Especially since a memo was sent out to everyone.

1- I agree, and never said it didn't help. I have said over and over again that the only way this helped NE was when the never lost to the same team twice in a year. But you can have someones playbook, and still not be able to pull it off. People on these boards state that the only reason NE won the SB games was because the had the hand signals of Stl, Phil, Car. I have asked numerous times how did NE got Car and Phil hand signals. SO if NE has Car and Phil hand signals then guess what, they got them from other teams! That is why the evidence was destroyed, so there was not a huge issue under Goodells first yr. Other coaches have admitted to it.

2- The memo was sent out because this existed around the league. BB was a cocky, stupid fuck who decided to push the boundaries of the new boss to see what would happen. Goodell dropped the hammer, he needed to make an example of someone by saying "you fuck with me, you are going to pay" NE took the fall for what every team was doing. I have never said spygate didn't exists. I also think Bountygate was a joke. Goodell told NO to knock it off, and then dropped the hammer on them too. NO took the fall for the league....It happens. I am fine with it. Just don't tell me NE wont SB games cause they had hand signals on Car, Phil.....cause they didn't.