• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McManus accused of sexual assault

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lawyers I know usually don,tho for lost causes,beleive it or not.

It depends. If you can get a multi million dollar payout, you can afford to take a couple of lost causes. These ambulance chasers tend to do just that, expecting a settlement.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends. If you can get a multi million dollar payout, you can afford to take a couple of lost causes. These ambulance chasers tend to do just that, expecting a settlement.
ones I know are,nt ambulance chasers like in the big cities.less than 50,oo live here.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones you know aren’t likely going for multi-million dollar lawsuits against athletes and professional sport organization.
no,but a lot sue the factories around here for something and handle divorces.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no,but a lot sue the factories around here for something and handle divorces.

So are the factories worth billions? Are the factories tried every day in the court of public opinion? I would say there is a slight difference in these factories and an NFL franchise, or a factory worker and an NFL player.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the factories worth billions? Are the factories tried every day in the court of public opinion? I would say there is a slight difference in these factories and an NFL franchise, or ae factory worker and an NFL player.
make whatever you want of it.its common talk here,lifeblood of the county in my 61 years.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make whatever you want of it.its common talk here,lifeblood of the county in my 61 years.

I don’t even know what you are referring to here. Are you talking factory workers or lawyers? I agree we have done things incredibly wrong regarding manufacturing and factory workers in this country. We have allowed jobs to be outsourced through cheap labor under the guise of free markets…our market makes deals with countries that do not operate by the same rules undercutting the workers of this country.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
m,always has.I don’t even know what you are referring to here. Are you talking factory workers or lawyers? I agree we have done things incredibly wrong regarding manufacturing and factory workers in this country. We have allowed jobs to be outsourced through cheap labor under the guise of free markets…our market makes deals with countries that do not operate by the same rules undercutting the workers of this country.
the factories are the lifeblood of the counties here.this area lives and dies with them,always has and will.