• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god how did this turn into pats vs steelers..........can never stay on topic, always gotta go there or get personal

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this might be the stupidest shit I've ever read. The fact that Yahoo even printed this nonsense isn't surprising. A team comes back and wins and they are cheaters? Emkay

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 Lombardis > 3.

You've won NONE of yours without spygate.

You don't have to be a genius to know that a club that cheated for 7 years wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
4 Steroidbowl and 2 Garbagebowl titles isnt impressive.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith just said that he was joking.....

backpedal.jpg

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this might be the stupidest shit I've ever read. The fact that Yahoo even printed this nonsense isn't surprising. A team comes back and wins and they are cheaters? Emkay

If it were any other team but the Pats, this isn't a story.

But when a club cheated to win titles for 7 years and has a magical comeback like this, people are naturally going to be suspicious.

As I said in my first post on this - until someone produces proof, they didn't cheat.

Still, you can't blame people for thinking that a club that has a track record for cheating did so again.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.....Looks like Smith got what he wanted...all the spygate freaks are out to play!!! I still want to see what evidence GODell had on NE.....but he destroyed them....damn it!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston blew a three score lead against Seattle and Indianapolis. I guess they were spying as well.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you have the answer to it, and your word is law.....I have heard he destroyed them because BB had tape of other teams doing the same thing. Who knows, I like proof too, not just some word from some guy.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.....Looks like Smith got what he wanted...all the spygate freaks are out to play!!! I still want to see what evidence GODell had on NE.....but he destroyed them....damn it!

You asked, Domina provides....

One tape turned over by Walsh shows Patriots also stole offensive signals - NFL - ESPN

"[It] contains shots of Miami's offensive coaches signaling Miami's offensive players, followed by a shot from the end zone camera of Miami's offensive play, followed by a shot of Miami's offensive coaches signaling Miami's offensive players for the next play, then edited to be followed by a shot of the subsequent Miami offensive play," Levy said of the tape. "And that pattern repeats throughout the entire tape, with occasional cuts to the scoreboard."

In one of the last tapes that Walsh shot -- the 2002 AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers -- the finished product includes sideline footage of the Pittsburgh coaches sending in signals, followed by a scan of the scoreboard that captures down, distance and game time, followed by two separate shots of the ensuing play, one from above the press box and the other from an end zone camera

"The other seven tapes show the final product, which is a series of coaches' signals, followed by the play, followed by coaches' signals and then the next play -- all lined up one after another," said Levy, who represents Walsh. "So the final videotapes contain the opposing coaches' signals lined up directly with the play that was run, one after another."

So.....now you know.

You're welcome.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you have the answer to it, and your word is law.....I have heard he destroyed them because BB had tape of other teams doing the same thing. Who knows, I like proof too, not just some word from some guy.

First, I'm not a guy - I'm a woman.

Second, I just provided you with a link.

Even cut and pasted some of the paragraphs to make it easier.

Again, you're welcome.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also asked you this before and you never answered me..NE did not play Phil or Car the years they meet in the SB. Carolina had hired Fox a few yrs before the SB. The last time NE played Car was when it was under a different coach. SO again, are you saying Fox kept the same hand signals as the old coach?? Where did we get the tapes of hand signals from them? Did NE borrow them from another team? Did Any Reid hand over his signals to BB, did Dallas or NYG give BB their tapes? I doubt it....Did NE even have tapes from Phil, Car or Stl...was it just tapes of the AFC East teams?....how many teams were on tape?? Feel free to answer these for me, then maybe I can understand better...Also any evidence YOU have, let me see it...

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I'm not a guy - I'm a woman.

Second, I just provided you with a link.

Even cut and pasted some of the paragraphs to make it easier.

Again, you're welcome.

LOL...I was talking about Roger Godell, not referring to you as a man...LOL. Sorry!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked, Domina provides....

One tape turned over by Walsh shows Patriots also stole offensive signals - NFL - ESPN

"[It] contains shots of Miami's offensive coaches signaling Miami's offensive players, followed by a shot from the end zone camera of Miami's offensive play, followed by a shot of Miami's offensive coaches signaling Miami's offensive players for the next play, then edited to be followed by a shot of the subsequent Miami offensive play," Levy said of the tape. "And that pattern repeats throughout the entire tape, with occasional cuts to the scoreboard."

In one of the last tapes that Walsh shot -- the 2002 AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers -- the finished product includes sideline footage of the Pittsburgh coaches sending in signals, followed by a scan of the scoreboard that captures down, distance and game time, followed by two separate shots of the ensuing play, one from above the press box and the other from an end zone camera

"The other seven tapes show the final product, which is a series of coaches' signals, followed by the play, followed by coaches' signals and then the next play -- all lined up one after another," said Levy, who represents Walsh. "So the final videotapes contain the opposing coaches' signals lined up directly with the play that was run, one after another."

So.....now you know.

You're welcome.

Walsh, they kid who lied about having the walk through of the Rams? That Walsh? So his lawyer said this.....??

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what this genius is saying is The Patriots made halftime adjustments and his team lost. Did I miss anything?

Super glad I did not have to read through 3 pages of crap when post 2 summed it up 100%

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you're a Pats fan and there are those among you that still wont admit spygate helped you win anything, and those that believe that Gronk could have caught that ball in the endzone last weekend despite moving backwards and standing up.

So I'm not sure how much weight I give your opinion on this matter.

Yet you cant admit that EVERY team was doing the same fucking thing.

Get a grip. Every team in the NFL was doing it but the Pats had the best team and used it to the max.

For fucks sake please dont try and tell me that nobody else was "taking" advantage.