• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Patriots vs. Bills

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Butler is a good Corner. I just think a few better throws on those deep passes and Butler's stat line looks much different. I think he has the makings of a great corner but he has some technique issues that could get him burned. Going to be interesting to watch him this next Sunday against the Broncos with DT and Sanders if he plays. Throw in the possible emergence of Cody Latimer.

Understood and I concur.

Pats by 8........

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy himself said NE took care of him.

The players know when they are bested.

If he had a better QB throwing it, could have been more deadly. Brown burned Brown the first game. He is real good for a first full year starter but not ready for the premuim WR

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had a better QB throwing it, could have been more deadly. Brown burned Brown the first game. He is real good for a first full year starter but not ready for the premuim WR

Yet they are leaving him out there on those guys and heaping praise upon him.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RyanHannable: Per @tomecurran, Danny Amendola has a knee sprain and is not expected to miss an extended period of time.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how accurate this is, but the Pats could use a break on the injury front.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RyanHannable: Per @tomecurran, Danny Amendola has a knee sprain and is not expected to miss an extended period of time.

Good to hear. Sounds like Dobson's x-rays came back negative for broken bones now just trying to figure out the extent of the ligament damage. Saw there is a chance Amendola could be back as early as this Sunday if treatment goes well.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear. Sounds like Dobson's x-rays came back negative for broken bones now just trying to figure out the extent of the ligament damage. Saw there is a chance Amendola could be back as early as this Sunday if treatment goes well.

I would be surprised to see either of them this week, but who knows?!? I just don't know who else is left to put in. Pats are in big trouble at DEN this week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be surprised to see either of them this week, but who knows?!? I just don't know who else is left to put in. Pats are in big trouble at DEN this week.

I would be surprised too but the fact that they are even thinking he could play this week at least shows the injury to be about as minor as you can hope.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no dobson
CSN New England reports Aaron Dobson (ankle) is expected to miss "at least" Week 12.
It sounds like Dobson is staring at (another) multi-week absence. Even with their situation dire at receiver, the Pats could cut their losses and place Dobson on injured reserve.
amendola maybe

CSN New England reports Danny Amendola has a sprained knee, but is "not expected to miss an extended period of time."
Per reporter Tom Curran, Amendola has yet to even be ruled out for Week 12. Curran reports his availability against the Broncos will be determined by "how he responds to treatment and an increase in workload as the week progresses.":suds: