• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Owner Arrested

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep defending the DA and Sheriff hypocrite. They let it go on and on and on. Aren't you and your wife appauled at how long they let it go on? Just think about those poor enslaved girls. Detained against their will for days, weeks and MONTHS on end.
Somehow this is ok for you?

I see the hooked on phonics hasn't helped? Littering, speeding(for the most part) and solicitation are misdemeanors clown.
Florida should be busted for aiding and abetting. How long did they let this go on? They had plenty of evidence if the reports are true. This was a sting gone bad trying to smear some well known people while the girls continued to suffer for MONTHS. How many Johns do you need to prove HT/Sex trade? The actual sex part is the least evidence needed. I think your DA and Sherrif are just felonious pervs.
Could be but shouldn't we trust that they were doing their job to their best of their ability? Sorry but I'll take their side as you are a few cards short of a full deck. If they mishandled it then yes of course heads should roll. I'm hoping that they take them all down and stop this crap from happening...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early reports aren't always accurate and there's a part of the law where you're innocent until proven guilty. Again from the start I for one said trying to pin human trafficking on Kraft or any of the other customers would be very hard to do becaus you'd need proof they knew if the girls were being forced to work there. Turns out there's not even enough evidence to charge the owners of the Spa with HT.
Too funny how FFF keeps back peddaling. He and his appauled wife wanted everyone associated with the spa convicted of HT. Then he watched A documentary. Became an overnight expert and is now trying to weasel his way out of what he said.
He should be worried about the DA and Sheriff who appear to just be pervs. Cameras in a massage palor. Who does that?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FlyerFinFan you do realize Manster is not a NE Pats fan correct?
FBI nor ICE would get involved. Yet you and the other media idiots had everyone convicted of felonies.
Never said that he was but he took shots at me when everyone in here was mentioning HT....i simply responded to your idiotic quotes. Obviously a waste of everyone's time when you are involved but it is entertainment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going by information that they released am I supposed to be a psychic or something? Either way dude broke the law yet he's not manning up to it...
Maybe you'll finally learn don't jump to conclusions moron. Due process.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be but shouldn't we trust that they were doing their job to their best of their ability? Sorry but I'll take their side as you are a few cards short of a full deck. If they mishandled it then yes of course heads should roll. I'm hoping that they take them all down and stop this crap from happening...
"If"
"if" they mishandled it? Are you kidding me they'll be the laughing stock at every LEA conference.
Again you need to be looking at the DA and local LEAs. They likely all get relieved the bunch of pervs.

Now get off your high horse, apologize to everyone you called hypocrites, scums, HTs...Your hatred of the Pats whipping that ass time and time again truly blinded you on this one.

I'm sorry your appauled a 77 y/o man got a steam and cream and brought disrepect to Florida.

I just feel bad for the girls who got smeared because the DA wanted to use cameras in the rooms.

Who does that?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If"
"if" they mishandled it? Are you kidding me they'll be the laughing stock at every LEA conference.
Again you need to be looking at the DA and local LEAs. They likely all get relieved the bunch of pervs.

Now get off your high horse, apologize to everyone you called hypocrites, scums, HTs...Your hatred of the Pats whipping that ass time and time again truly blinded you on this one.

I'm sorry your appauled a 77 y/o man got a steam and cream and brought disrepect to Florida.

I just feel bad for the girls who got smeared because the DA wanted to use cameras in the rooms.

Who does that?
Out to lunch... that's the definition of your brain. We'll see what happens or do you want to jump to conclusions.... Hmmm sounds familiar hypocrite.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If"

Who does that?
Calm down Robert.......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called a discussion moron...move along back to your padded cell.
Look go have a good cry, I mean you're so appauled and all. Then put on your big boy pants and come back and apologize for all the false accusations from day one and for being a MORON.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was caught on film for solicitation that we know. Seems like a typical billionaire trying to weasel his way out of it. Odds are he will which is a piss off to the average person....

Oh... you’ve seen the video?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out to lunch... that's the definition of your brain. We'll see what happens or do you want to jump to conclusions.... Hmmm sounds familiar hypocrite.
At this point of the investigation I'm willing to jump in feet firts. Kraft will at most be charged with solicitation like many of us have said right along.

You're so cute when you're angry and appauled. "out to lunch" that's a good one.

So now that this sting went bad what are you and the wife going to do to combat HT? HYPOCRITE

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... you’ve seen the video?
Have to trust the source no? After all its video...unless kraft is senile and thought he was at a sculpting class...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point of the investigation I'm willing to jump in feet firts. Kraft will at most be charged with solicitation like many of us have said right along.

You're so cute when you're angry and appauled. "out to lunch" that's a good one.

So now that this sting went bad what are you and the wife going to do to combat HT? HYPOCRITE
More than you that's for sure...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to trust the source no? After all its video...unless kraft is senile and thought he was at a sculpting class...

You should look up the elements of solicitation.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than you that's for sure...
Sure you will hypocrite. Just in the continental US aline I've already worked the border missions.
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.
Crying on a chat board about being appauled isn't combatting trafficing in persons.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you will hypocrite. Just in the continental US aline I've already worked the border missions.
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.
Crying on a chat board about being appauled isn't combatting trafficing in persons.
If you actually did something positive good on you... its a horrific crime.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a Floridian trust any local agency. It's been over 200 years and they still can't figure out how to conduct a legal vote. The FBI nor ICE trusted them. Hmmm I wonder why?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was caught on film for solicitation that we know. Seems like a typical billionaire trying to weasel his way out of it. Odds are he will which is a piss off to the average person....

Serial killer gets caught red handed by cops killing his 30 victim and still pleads not guilty. Its simple, not rocket science, that's what lawyers are for, plea deals