• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Owner Arrested

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is mainly over sex trafficking. If it's proven that this particular establishment has been involved in trafficking women against their will, then it's going to be bad for Kraft and anyone else who frequented the place.

Love your AV HU did you ever see the scene in the Devil's Rejects? if not youtube that movie with RI Reds

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last week’s sex-trafficking bust at several Florida massage parlors, including one in Jupiter, Florida, which ensnared several prominent men, including Robert K. Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, and John Havens, former president and chief operating officer of Citigroup, has brought the topic into sharp relief both nationally and locally.

I Wouldn't say he is a bigger name than Kraft but how many famous people possibly could have been caught in one sting

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 98% of the 1st time offenders of this misdemeanor, a plea of no contest will get you a penalty without a criminal record.

So there's that.

Kraft's fame may actually hurt him.

Somehow I don't think him having a record is going to affect him all that much.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one likes to have an criminal record.

True but I don't think it'll come up in his next job interview. In all likelihood he'll get a deal where is he has no run ins with the law it'll disappear from his record in 6 months.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say this would have been much more funny if it was Woody Johnson.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 199199 New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was recently accused of prostitution. As far as the allegations go, what will the rest of his future be like? Obvious Answers: His job is currently at very high risk, he could face prison time if convicted, and guaranteed to register as a sex offender for quite some time. Pretty impacting in a huge negative manner.

Good gawd an 80 year Hoing himself out? Wonder what he was charging?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone was curious here is the establishment:

53028694_10157231120096908_2060205033462431744_n.jpg

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atriots owner Robert Kraft has pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution.
Kraft is also requesting a "bench" trial, meaning he would not have to face a jury. He faces a 10-day minimum sentence if convicted and a maximum of two years. That's not going to happen. A billionaire, Kraft will likely bring enough pressure on the system where it no longer makes sense for Florida authorities to bother.
FREE KRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atriots owner Robert Kraft has pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution.
Kraft is also requesting a "bench" trial, meaning he would not have to face a jury. He faces a 10-day minimum sentence if convicted and a maximum of two years. That's not going to happen. A billionaire, Kraft will likely bring enough pressure on the system where it no longer makes sense for Florida authorities to bother.
FREE KRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something to be proud of.... Loser has billions and can't find a regular lady wow.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outrage of @FlyerFinFan (and that of his wife) at the arrest of Kraft is ironic given dolphins owner Steve Ross allegedly knew of and CONDONED the actions of a supervisor exposing his genitals to female workers on a job site! Dozens of workers were arrested while protestomg outside the NFL offices and called for the removal of dolphins owner.

Let’s not even mention the hostile work enviroment the dolphins owner fostered with the bullying of employees.

Wonder if Ms @FlyerFinFan expressed the same outrage then. I certainly doubt it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outrage of @FlyerFinFan (and that of his wife) at the arrest of Kraft is ironic given dolphins owner Steve Ross allegedly knew of and CONDONED the actions of a supervisor exposing his genitals to female workers on a job site! Dozens of workers were arrested while protestomg outside the NFL offices and called for the removal of dolphins owner.

Let’s not even mention the hostile work enviroment the dolphins owner fostered with the bullying of employees.

Wonder if Ms @FlyerFinFan expressed the same outrage then. I certainly doubt it.

Boom

Sick burn, bro

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw a documentary once on bullying and exposing genitals.
OK so the genitals program maybe wasn't classifed a documentary.

Regardless do you know how many children in the US alone commit suicide because of bullying? As well as how many that go blind from watching those other "programs":wank:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't condone it lock up Ross please the Fins deserve a better owner. I'm waiting for you to prosecute him! I'm sure that tool NW could do it I'll pay you a saw buck go for it.

As per bullying you are talking about 300 lb men not kindergarten kids for F's sake. Get a grip on reality...either way sure get rid of Ross no problem I vote for you. But if Ross hangs for this then Kraft should burn....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't condone it lock up Ross please the Fins deserve a better owner. I'm waiting for you to prosecute him! I'm sure that tool NW could do it I'll pay you a saw buck go for it.

As per bullying you are talking about 300 lb men not kindergarten kids for F's sake. Get a grip on reality...either way sure get rid of Ross no problem I vote for you. But if Ross hangs for this then Kraft should burn....

Kids don't emulate pro athletes. Kraft burn in hell for a hand job.

Hey NE you just won the SB what are you going to do?
Were going to Florida to join HA
(Hypocrite Anonymous)