• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Owner Arrested

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not remember how long they dragged out the Brady saga when we all knew he was guilty :noidea:

Guilty of what? Winning all the time is a crime now?!?!? :noidea:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it was a crime what he did

Please tell the world what you actually know he did. I have never heard or seen any actual charge against Tom Brady other than Roger Goodell wanted to "blame" someone for something that never happened. The only thing that came of Brady's suspension is that the 2nd Appeals Court said that the NFL CBA gave Roger Goodell or any Commissioner the authority to suspend any player for any reason he so wished.

Brady did not deflate or handle any footballs prior to the game.
Brady never ordered footballs to be deflated below league standards.
Brady cooperated fully in the investigation according to Ted Wells under oath.

Hate blinds the truth.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cheated

Please tell us the exact charge of cheating that he was suspended for.

Your full of "cheated" bullshit and instead of giving a real trutrhfgul answer, You insult and facepalm. You can't answer because there is no answer. Tom Brady was never formerly charged with any rule infraction.

Unless you can come up with a formal NFL Charge...................just STFU and go outside and play with yourself.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your full of "cheated" bullshit and instead of giving a real trutrhfgul answer, You insult and facepalm. You can't answer because there is no answer. Tom Brady was never formerly charged with any rule infraction.

Unless you can come up with a formal NFL Charge...................just STFU and go outside and play with yourself.
He cheated. We all know he cheated. Go back and read the Tom Brady is a proven cheater super-thread on here if you want specifics. Lastly, he cheated because he is a cheating cheater...

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craft Prono tape on the way

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the OP get banned?

Anyone know why?

He was banned, along with his 5 other alts. Don't worry, if you enjoy his work you can still read it under his original name...PEOPLESCHICKEN

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craft Prono tape on the way

Yeah, it's going to be hilarious. The theater of it all is going to be amazing. I have no interest in seeing a short shriveled dong, but I am interested in seeing Kraft get embarrassed. Also interested in watching the mental gymnastics some local pats fans will do in order to make it as if everyone else is either to blame or for laughing at Blob Kraft.

Especially the Pats fans that were so appalled by Jerry having photos with hot young ladies in the club bathroom.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's going to be hilarious. The theater of it all is going to be amazing. I have no interest in seeing a short shriveled dong, but I am interested in seeing Kraft get embarrassed. Also interested in watching the mental gymnastics some local pats fans will do in order to make it as if everyone else is either to blame or for laughing at Blob Kraft.

Especially the Pats fans that were so appalled by Jerry having photos with hot young ladies in the club bathroom.
I think there's a subforum for that sort of thing over at pronhub

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not remember how long they dragged out the Brady saga when we all knew he was guilty :noidea:
Troll
Guilty of what? Winning all the time is a crime now?!?!? :noidea:
Troll Bait
I didn't say it was a crime what he did
Troll
Of what??
Troll Bait
Please tell the world what you actually know he did. I have never heard or seen any actual charge against Tom Brady other than Roger Goodell wanted to "blame" someone for something that never happened. The only thing that came of Brady's suspension is that the 2nd Appeals Court said that the NFL CBA gave Roger Goodell or any Commissioner the authority to suspend any player for any reason he so wished.

Brady did not deflate or handle any footballs prior to the game.
Brady never ordered footballs to be deflated below league standards.
Brady cooperated fully in the investigation according to Ted Wells under oath.

Hate blinds the truth.
Troll Bait
He cheated
Troll

Troll Bait
He cheated. We all know he cheated. Go back and read the Tom Brady is a proven cheater super-thread on here if you want specifics. Lastly, he cheated because he is a cheating cheater...
Troll

Meanwhile Im chilling listening to Shape of Heart.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Massage parlor girls:

4-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Kraft:

tenor.gif

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roger is gonna have fun watching his nfl owner video .