• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Owner Arrested

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they don't. He didn't have illegal drugs and $40,000 of loose cash in his car, while driving totally stoned on coke.

The true reality of the situation is that Kraft actually didn't break the law. The woman who performed did break the law. The truth is this.............Kraft has to be on tape actually asking the woman to do something, anything or it is not solicitation. One must ask for a service and agree to a price for a crime to be commited.

You ask you neighbor if she'd like to go out for a burger. She says yes. Is that solicitation? If you ask your neighbor if she'll give you a blow job if you take her out for a burger and she says yes. Is that solicitation?

Hate is an extremely heavy burden.
I get it he is your hero but the other owners hate his ass . well here if the woman it breaking the law and you are part of it you are guilty .

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it he is your hero but the other owners hate his ass . well here if the woman it breaking the law and you are part of it you are guilty .

Ok genius....of what are you guilty, exactly?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a HOFer gets inducted, he has someone dear to him put the Gold jacket on. Kraft wants to know if you will do him the honors, and slip it on his?
hi sonny the colts will be ready and loaded for yall for years to come . I love the Houston signing .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.webp

tenor.gif

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This case is falling apart faster than the Rams offense and Bobby Kraft's lawyers are going to fuck the Jupiter, FLA police dept right in the ass before it's all over.

The PD supposedly gained a warrant (or permission) to install surveillance cameras inside the facility, thus usurping the clients 4th amendment rights (reasonable expectation of privacy) by claiming extraordinary circumstances, IE; human trafficking.

While we were all appalled at the charges of human trafficking and sex slaves when the news broke, it turns out that none of the workers in the "massage parlor" were being held against their will and the Jupiter PD has already said that there was no human trafficking involved. This places the warrant to allow the video taping and those that requested it and approved front and center.

Kraft is right to tell the DA to pound sand with the offer to admit guilt, perform community service and pay a fine in exchange for an administrative finding.
None of that matters. You say that as if Kraft cares about the $250 fine. He wants to clear his name publicly and pretend he didn't do it. But, It's really the court of public appeals he is fighting and he's already lost. He's an idiot. He should have taken the deal and made it go away quickly and just get them to agree not to release the video. He can say he didn't do it and just wanted to have it over with and that he felt he wouldn't get a fair trial anyway because it was a set up. Now we are all going to see the video and it doesn't matter if he is found guilty, we'll all have to see those old balls and the disgusted face of the masseuse and he'll never live it down...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a HOFer gets inducted, he has someone dear to him put the Gold jacket on. Kraft wants to know if you will do him the honors, and slip it on his?
I heard he prefers golden showers to gold jackets..

tenor.gif

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that matters. You say that as if Kraft cares about the $250 fine. He wants to clear his name publicly and pretend he didn't do it. But, It's really the court of public appeals he is fighting and he's already lost. He's an idiot. He should have taken the deal and made it go away quickly and just get them to agree not to release the video. He can say he didn't do it and just wanted to have it over with and that he felt he wouldn't get a fair trial anyway because it was a set up. Now we are all going to see the video and it doesn't matter if he is found guilty, we'll all have to see those old balls and the disgusted face of the masseuse and he'll never live it down...

:lebowski2:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a video I will gladly miss.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You hope and pray.........

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure that video is ever released?
After another FL. fiasco I believe Kraft's attorney's get those tapes sealed. Not saying it's right or wrong because both sides deserve blame. So unless some other perverted cop from FL. sells the evidence to someone like TMZ, I don't think we need to worry about seeing those raisinettes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is 77, a widower and a billionaire.

He doesn't want to get involved with any woman who might want a piece of his cake, so he's pretty much left to take care of urges by paying someone to help.

Between 1968 and 1972 I was 18-22 years old and local girls were not available so I spent pesoes, yen, MPC and American dollars for short time female company. I probably spent at about $200 for the 20 or so visits to the Rub n Scrub in Yakuska, Japan, another $200 at the Bright Lights in Olongopo, Philippines and another $200 in Hong Kong. So did about 150,000 other guys who couldn't get any home cooking. Even the ones who were married were diddling.

Kraft is smart if he's trying to keep some little piece of fluff from tying to rip off his wallet. We live in an age of women who will do anything and I mean anything to get on TV or get into someone's bank account. Paying a 54 year woman for masturbation or felletio is an inexpensive way to get something taken care without the fear of losing one's entire life's savings.

AND.............if he can do it without taking a little blue pill......he's got my admiration.
Wow. I don't even think Kraft's attorneys could try to sell it publicly as a positive thing with a straight face. Congrats, you continue to defend the flag blindly and consistently...:cheer2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that video is ever released?
After another FL. fiasco I believe Kraft's attorney's get those tapes sealed. Not saying it's right or wrong because both sides deserve blame. So unless some other perverted cop from FL. sells the evidence to someone like TMZ, I don't think we need to worry about seeing those raisinettes.
Oh, we'll see the tapes at some point and we'll all watch it. Kind of like watching "Faces of Death". You're not sure you want to see it, but you watch it anyway...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi sonny the colts will be ready and loaded for yall for years to come . I love the Houston signing .

Hi Ted with the additions and a healthy Luck, your team should be competing from here on out. Brady might have 1-2 years left, so I can't see Pat's dominating when he's gone. BB went 6-9 vs the AFCE w/o Brady and .500 vs rest of league

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is 77, a widower and a billionaire.

He doesn't want to get involved with any woman who might want a piece of his cake, so he's pretty much left to take care of urges by paying someone to help.
If he would stop taking that little blue pill he wouldn't have those urges.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Ted with the additions and a healthy Luck, your team should be competing from here on out. Brady might have 1-2 years left, so I can't see Pat's dominating when he's gone. BB went 6-9 vs the AFCE w/o Brady and .500 vs rest of league

man if ballard comes close to nailing it in the 19 draft that he did in 18 we will be unbeatable . I hope all is going well with you . btw both our owners are both stupid and sacks of shit .

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jupiter police are pushing back and saying they can't stop the tapes from going public after the case..

Maybe they didn't like those high-priced lawyers pushing them around.