• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots getting help from the NFL - proof below

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Dreith says hello.

"The 1976 AFC Divisional Playoffs. This would become the infamous "Ben Dreith Game" as officiating became a major controversy with numerous questionable penalties. Bill Lenkaitis had not been flagged for holding all season yet was flagged three times in this game. No penalty was called when George Atkinson of the Raiders hammered Russ Francis in the facemask and broke his nose; Steve Zabel popped Francis' nose back into place. There was also controversy over a Sam Cunningham run in the final five minutes of the fourth quarter where he went out of bounds; John Hannahclaimed the sideline official moved the first down marker just before Cunningham went out of bounds, denying him a first down.[6] On the play following this Cunningham run, on 3rd and 1 at the Raiders 28-yard line, Steve Grogan changed the snap count to draw the Raiders offsides, but the Raiders were barking out dummy snap counts themselves[7] and Hannah, Leon Gray, and Pete Brock all jumped offsides ("I should have known better", Grogan said afterward). On the next play (3rd and 6) Grogan threw to Russ Francis but Francis could not raise his arms because of holding by the Raiders Phil Villapiano, holding so blatant that according to Francis, "(he left) bruise marks on my arm....when I saw Phil at the Pro Bowl that year, he came right out and told me he had done it."[8] The Patriots missed the ensuing field goal attempt and the Raiders took possession. In the final minute of the fourth quarter Raymond Hamilton of the Patriots was flagged for roughing the passer against Ken Stabler of the Raiders on a 3rd-and-18 play, even though replays showed no roughing; Dreith said the call was made because Hamilton had hit Stabler's helmet, but replays showed Stabler ducking away from Hamilton. Despite Patriot protests (Hamilton was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for his protests) the call stood. The Patriots stopped the Raiders on 3rd and 1 near the goal line but another personal foul penalty (this one on Prentice McCray) extended the Raiders drive, and on second and goal at the Patriot 1-yard line Stabler ran in the game-winning touchdown with ten seconds left in a 24–21 Raiders win. Patriot protests over Dreith's call were such that Dreith was not assigned to work any games involving the Patriots until 1987."

wikipedia

real fuckjobs are stuck in a fan's brain

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, great. Because trolling is more important than truth.

In Jealousville.

The opposite of the truth is Lies

Ive seen no lies in this thread, unless I have seen someone mention Black Francis or I are not great posters

That would be a lie

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders, Tuck Rule, Walt Coleman and January 19th 2002...

The worm has turned in this thread.

worm-on-hook.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive seen no lies in this thread, unless I have seen someone mention Black Francis or I are not great posters

That would be a lie

Great is an understatement for you Dirt, must be a more suitable word for an unbiased and sensational poster like yourself. Eloquent I might add

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great is an understatement for you Dirt, must be a more suitable word for an unbiased and sensational poster like yourself. Eloquent I might add

This is why youre one of the more well respected posters in the building, you see greatness and acknowledge it

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why youre one of the more well respected posters in the building, you see greatness and acknowledge it

make sure you fed-ex me the pizza pie your promised me in your PM

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be a lie

Well, except the whole premise is a lie -- that a league official wants The Pats to win. That's called unsubstantiated conjecture. Concerning the other, I'd say you're a great poster and black francis is a jealous troll. But I like black francis and his crying - it makes me feel good. I waited a LONG time for people to be jealous of The Pats. It's nice.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, except the whole premise is a lie -- that a league official wants The Pats to win. That's called unsubstantiated conjecture. Concerning the other, I'd say you're a great poster and black francis is a jealous troll. But I like black francis and his crying - it makes me feel good. I waited a LONG time for people to be jealous of The Pats. It's nice.

Im gonna have to accept this response

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a touchdown. But, we've had this discussion many times before: none of us really knows what the NFL defines as a "reception" any longer.

My 10-year-old actually shouted "What the HELL!?" and I refused to punish him

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^

He's still pissed he can't blame the Rothlisberger botched spike at the end of the game on a headset issue.

First, hello handsome

and second, that's the moment when I was screaming "what the HELL?!" Shoulda just kicked the FG

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cereal and Hu

Who doesnt wanna be the ice cream in between these 2 waffles

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1