• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots getting help from the NFL - proof below

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The topic is the league handed the Pats 3 wins this season, that should have been losses

Correction - They would have still won the jets game
Only 3? They're slipping. Maybe they're saving a couple for the SB run :hope:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or to fuck them

i dont they have ever been famously fucked in a loss.

raiders have three. immaculate reception, that one, the index card
You should pick a better team to root for

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great is an understatement for you Dirt, must be a more suitable word for an unbiased and sensational poster like yourself. Eloquent I might add
Even hammerlike:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't expect anything less from a Patriots fan since 2001
I can see by your avi's you really suck at picking teams. Blame your parents if it makes you feel better?

Good thing I've been a fan since 01 hun? I got to see that day that will live in infamy for Faider fokelore. Tuck You:pound:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see by your avi's you really suck at picking teams.

What, we're supposed to hop on the bandwagon of whatever teams are winning?

Francis is a long-suffering, bona fide dyed in the wool, yadda yadda Raider. This is actually him:

nfl-shop-christmas-dinner-large-5.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contrary to popular belief throughout New England, the Patriots do have influence in the offices of the NFL.

His name is Alberto Riveron, and he is the NFL’s senior vice president of officiating.

Whether you agree (Patriots fans) with his call Sunday night robbing Jesse James of a touchdown or not (Steelers fans), Riveron has helped decide three victories for New England just this season.

This is not to accuse Riveron, in his first season on the job, of favoritism toward the Patriots, but here are the facts:

• New England’s Brandin Cooks caught a 25-yard touchdown pass with 23 seconds left to beat Houston 36-33 on Sept. 24. He caught the ball with both feet in the end zone but lost control as he hit the ground out of bounds. It was ruled a touchdown, and Riveron did not overturn it upon review.

An NFL source told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Cooks’ catch remained a touchdown because there was no good video angle that showed him losing control of the ball when he hit the ground.

• New York Jets tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins caught a 4-yard touchdown pass against the Patriots, and fumbled through the back of the end zone once he crossed the line. It was ruled a touchdown on the field. Riveron overturned it. The Patriots got the ball at the 20. New England went on to win 24-17 on Oct 15.

• Then, Sunday night Jesse James caught a pass from Ben Roethlisberger over the middle, was never touched as his knee hit the ground, stretched the ball over the goal line and only then seemed to lose control of it. Riveron overturned the score, putting the ball back at the 10. New England won, 27-24.

The Jets and the Steelers were incensed by Riveron taking the touchdowns away. Both believe their receivers made “football moves” — a factor in the rule — before losing control of the ball. In addition, many Steelers do not believe there was enough evidence that James even did lose control to overturn it, as the replay rules require.

Patriots hating, apparently, is hard work. tldnr

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a touchdown . It's never a touchdown . We debate plays like this every time they happen and they're never called touchdowns . The rule sucks . The implementation of the rule is correct. Same will be true the next time it happens

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see by your avi's you really suck at picking teams. Blame your parents if it makes you feel better?

Good thing I've been a fan since 01 hun? I got to see that day that will live in infamy for Faider fokelore. Tuck You:pound:

Why would I blame my parents for my choices?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, we're supposed to hop on the bandwagon of whatever teams are winning?

Francis is a long-suffering, bona fide dyed in the wool, yadda yadda Raider. This is actually him:

nfl-shop-christmas-dinner-large-5.jpg
Nope don't change. Just pointing out Black Fanny's lack of good judgment.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, Sunday night Jesse James caught a pass from Ben Roethlisberger over the middle, was never touched as his knee hit the ground, stretched the ball over the goal line and only then seemed to lose control of it. Riveron overturned the score, putting the ball back at the 10. New England won, 27-24.

And Tom Brady took a knee on the very next play right? Steelers had 0 chance to tie or win the game after that - correct?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am one that believes you cannot blame refs for deciding games. That WR gets paid millions to (1) catch the ball and (2) score TDs, i expect him to understand a rule that combines the 2.

How about we blame the WR for dropping the ball?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am one that believes you cannot blame refs for deciding games. That WR gets paid millions to (1) catch the ball and (2) score TDs, i expect him to understand a rule that combines the 2.

How about we blame the WR for dropping the ball?

Well, One play comes to mind.....

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pearl Harbor
World Trade Centers
Tuck Rule Game
Sandy Hook