• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Brady was mad and yelling at the refs. This tells us that the game was unfair. Cause Brady is a whiner...oops winner"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither will Gronk

he has extra motivation to run over people now... Which I like... Just hope it doesn't lead him to do something stupid like fight for an extra 1/2 when he doesn't need to while 50 people are around his legs and knees

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has extra motivation to run over people now... Which I like... Just hope it doesn't lead him to do something stupid like fight for an extra 1/2 when he doesn't need to while 50 people are around his legs and knees

Yeah, not sure I want to play a Gronk with a purpose. It might help out come playoff time, couple weeks to get energized heading into the playoffs.

In all seriousness, this games means 50,000 times more to the broncos and Oz than the pats. I think there were some fans upset that undefeated season is out. This game means nothing if the pats keep HFA and less than nothing if they win a SB.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not sure I want to play a Gronk with a purpose. It might help out come playoff time, couple weeks to get energized heading into the playoffs.

In all seriousness, this games means 50,000 times more to the broncos and Oz than the pats. I think there were some fans upset that undefeated season is out. This game means nothing if the pats keep HFA and less than nothing if they win a SB.

Yeah because once he gets something in his head it is very hard to get it out....

This game certainly has implications for the Patriots as well. I mean home field advantage and the Broncos now hold the tie breaker... Just looking on paper the Patriots shouldn't have to worry but the teams they are facing always rise up to the challenge and I do see 1 or even 2 losses for the Patriots if the game plan for the Pats is anything like the last 2 minutes of the first half in the Broncos game.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game certainly has implications for the Patriots as well. I mean home field advantage and the Broncos now hold the tie breaker... Just looking on paper the Patriots shouldn't have to worry but the teams they are facing always rise up to the challenge and I do see 1 or even 2 losses for the Patriots if the game plan for the Pats is anything like the last 2 minutes of the first half in the Broncos game.

The pats may drop 1 or 2 more but the bengals and broncos are likely to drop another 1 or 2 as well. I see the broncos losing 1 to the steelers or bengals and maybe 1 to the raiders. Not sure what the bengals have left but they have been looking less than stellar lately. I would not be surprised if they stumbled a bit more going into the postseason.

Pats are in charge of their playoff seeding unlike the other teams. They handle business and it won't matter.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pats may drop 1 or 2 more but the bengals and broncos are likely to drop another 1 or 2 as well. I see the broncos losing 1 to the steelers or bengals and maybe 1 to the raiders. Not sure what the bengals have left but they have been looking less than stellar lately. I would not be surprised if they stumbled a bit more going into the postseason.

Pats are in charge of their playoff seeding unlike the other teams. They handle business and it won't matter.

I hope they do handle it but IF gronk and Amendola don't get healthy who knows

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, Denver dominated time of possession, yards, points, first downs, third down conversions, and beat NE in just about every statistical category... But the pats lost because of a bad call on gronk and they will win if they are in the playoffs against each other.

Makes sense.

Wrong. The Pats lost because of a flubbed punt. They were up 21-7 in the 4th and then they turned it over. The game was over at that point without a turnover. Pats would have run some clock and pinned DEN deep, or they would have scored. But keep telling yourself DEN dominated.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, Denver dominated time of possession, yards, points, first downs, third down conversions, and beat NE in just about every statistical category... But the pats lost because of a bad call on gronk and they will win if they are in the playoffs against each other.

Makes sense.

"Brady fixed Brock fucking Osweiler with his steely gaze on Sunday and only barely lost to him because of injuries. Oh, and the refs. Yeah, yeah and the NFL conspiracy to destroy the Patriots." - @chappee11 (in a disgustingly nasal, whiny-ass voice)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If Brady has to face Brock fucking Osweiler again, he won't slink off the field in defeat. Nope, not this time!" - @chappee11 (with purpose and conviction)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. The Pats lost because of a flubbed punt. They were up 21-7 in the 4th and then they turned it over. The game was over at that point without a turnover. Pats would have run some clock and pinned DEN deep, or they would have scored. But keep telling yourself DEN dominated.

Can't this be said of a few things though for both teams? I mean Pats aren't up 21-7 in the 4th without a tipped pass at the LOS that was intercepted giving the Pats perfect field position. Or how about the Broncos punter deciding to only punt it like 25 yards giving the Patriots great field position on their first drive. Or Osweiler taking a 14 yard sack that took the team out of field position. Or a bogus holding call against the Broncos that took them back 10 yards turning a chip shot 37 yard field goal into a 47 yard field goal that they missed. Or the defensive holding call on the Pats last drive in regulation that when looked at was a very ticky tack call that makes that last field goal try much tougher being 52 yards instead of 47.

I mean you have to look at the entirety of the game where both teams had things go against them that could have easily cost them the game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that is one of the dumbest petitions evah.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs have determined the out come of 3 or 4 games this year in the final moments with blown calls and phantom calls. Nothing to see here

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't this be said of a few things though for both teams? I mean Pats aren't up 21-7 in the 4th without a tipped pass at the LOS that was intercepted giving the Pats perfect field position. Or how about the Broncos punter deciding to only punt it like 25 yards giving the Patriots great field position on their first drive. Or Osweiler taking a 14 yard sack that took the team out of field position. Or a bogus holding call against the Broncos that took them back 10 yards turning a chip shot 37 yard field goal into a 47 yard field goal that they missed. Or the defensive holding call on the Pats last drive in regulation that when looked at was a very ticky tack call that makes that last field goal try much tougher being 52 yards instead of 47.

I mean you have to look at the entirety of the game where both teams had things go against them that could have easily cost them the game.

Lies! If I am a delusional fan I get to cherry pick which event is adjusted in revisionist history.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Pats lost because they got outplayed by Denver. Period end of story.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lies! If I am a delusional fan I get to cherry pick which event is adjusted in revisionist history.

Kind of like the fact that the Broncos were actually penalized more than the Patriots in this game. I mean how could that be if the officials are out to get the Patriots? Or the fact that the Broncos had 249 snaps by the opposing team in between actual flags being thrown on the other team. I mean no other team has bad luck with the officials. I mean it is not like the Broncos have only had the opposing team's OL called for 5 holding calls the entire season even though the Broncos have the best pass rush in football. Ignore the fact that the league average is around 16 called on and for teams this year.

It is what it is. The league is going to mess up every once in a while officiating a game. It is part of the human element of the game (now realize this is not me saying the Patriots got hosed by the calls because they were calling the ticky tack calls on both teams and so the Gronk OPI and the Defensive Holding fit with how they were calling the game).

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I concur with this statement. Pats had their chances, Denver made more plays. That is all.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Boston just one time and did notice that there are a shit load of Dunkin Donuts out that way!

maxresdefault-jpg.57025.jpg

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's true. I had Denver winning that game anyway and said the line was backwards when I first saw it. But don't expect me to be scared of that team if they meet again in the playoffs...especially if the game is in Foxboro. I'm just hoping Manning is back by then for one of his patented "shit his pants" jobs in the playoffs.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is all true. But without that flubbed punt, this game was a one-sided blowout. The whole game changed at that moment.