• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replaying the game seems like a logical solution. Why not? Pats fans are just more passionate than you guys and you're all just jealous. The refs are out to get the Pats. Pats have more significant injuries.

....Free Hernandez!!!!!

Lol~

....just kidding in case one of you knuckle-draggers couldn't tell.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regrettably I was forced to choose the first option though I would have preferred a portion of potato salad as well.

However, we haven't seen anything like the whining that will take place when the Pats lose again.

"It's a diabolical conspiracy to destroy Tom Brady and the New England Patriots!!!"

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma is a bitch.

More payback to come from Tuck Rule, spygate, deflategate and lie-gate and who knows what else.

Desegregate; Investigate; liftgate; fumigate; elongate; irrigate; tailgate... I'm sure these are on the horizon...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e5369490c4f7455022fa585817737c52.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the best of the comments under the article and is from a Pats fan from Massachusetts:

I'm signing because I'm a whiny little bitch of a Pats fan who has nothing better to do than make up every excuse in the book for why my overrated team lost against a better Broncos team. We were injured too much, and the referees were mean, and there's a conspiracy against us by the NFL, and the lower air pressure at elevation in Denver caused the air in the footballs to inflate too much for Tom Brady to throw them right, and they wouldn't let Bill Belichick go on the Broncos sideline or listen to their radios like he's supposed to be allowed to do, and it's unfair that there was snow on the ground--Denver should've had to have a domed stadium, and CJ Anderson shouldn't have been allowed to wear cleats, and no one should be allowed to touch Gronk if he has the ball but he should be allowed to push off when he's running because it's slick out there and he needs traction. Also, there should be a rule that the Pats automatically get a 14 point head start in away games... no wait, that wasn't enough twice on Sunday. Yeah, the Pats should get a 21 point head start in away games. Anything else and it's just not fair. It was all that... that's why we lost. It definitely wasn't because we were outmatched, committed penalties at inopportune times, made bad special teams mistakes, couldn't make plays late in the game, kept calling run plays despite getting stuffed in the middle, and failed miserably even though we had the first possession in overtime. It was everyone else's fault.

Patrick O'flaherty McMulligan, Winthrop, MA

That name is suspect. That sounds a lot like Sean O'Brien McIlhaney from Cranston to me!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regrettably I was forced to choose the first option though I would have preferred a portion of potato salad as well.

However, we haven't seen anything like the whining that will take place when the Pats lose again.

"It's a diabolical conspiracy to destroy Tom Brady and the New England Patriots!!!"

I never was a potato salad kind of guy.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread title is so misleading. I was expecting much more. This is par for the course when it comes to Patriots' fans.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't for a second think that the idiot who started the petition is representative of all Pats fans. Guys like that end up leaving the rest of the fan base looking bad.

The really dumb thing about this clown's petition is this part: "The play that took out Rob Gronkowski was intentional. There were plenty more if you rewatch the game. We won't stand for this injustice and expect that something be done..... "

Intentional?!? WTF? That would take some serious skill to be able to time all that up perfectly with your shoulder hitting Gronk's moving knee at full speed.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desegregate; Investigate; liftgate; fumigate; elongate; irrigate; tailgate... I'm sure these are on the horizon...

And it will until Robert Kraft is forcibly removed from the league (and hopefully imprisoned).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagesdfdsfsdf.jpg :D

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose w/ some class is right... Brady with his patented "Only 1 handshake w/ their QB and that's it" before heading into the locker room after a loss... He use to not shake anyone's hand after a loss until he took some heat from the media for not doing so... When he wins, it's interesting how much longer he stays out on the field to congratulate players after their loss... But after he loses, it's an entirely different story... To each their own I guess...

He's a punkass bitch. Things have gotten so bad that even @Rock Strongo now admits that.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread title is so misleading. I was expecting much more. This is par for the course when it comes to Patriots' fans.

My bad. I didn't see the poll. I obviously voted for their standard.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't for a second think that the idiot who started the petition is representative of all Pats fans. Guys like that end up leaving the rest of the fan base looking bad.

The really dumb thing about this clown's petition is this part: "The play that took out Rob Gronkowski was intentional. There were plenty more if you rewatch the game. We won't stand for this injustice and expect that something be done..... "

Intentional?!? WTF? That would take some serious skill to be able to time all that up perfectly with your shoulder hitting Gronk's moving knee at full speed.

"We won't stand for this injustice." :pound:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full game speed for a split second it did appear that he was trying to take out Gronk.... Then you step back and look at the play and realize he was just tackling him and that's all he could do the way Gronk twisted the defender was in no mans land and had no where to go.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget about deflectgate and bitchgate from the fan base.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm good with 10-1
And the beatings will continue until the moral improves

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash