• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Willis is going to have season ending surgery

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFCW without question is dropping players and good ones at a high level this season.

Still the toughest division in football imo, regardless what the talking heads try and say otherwise.

Willis and Bowman done for the year, has to make you guys just sick.

I read a post on here from someone stating Bowman was running and feeling stronger than ever and now I'm hearing done for the season. So, not sure which is true.

I think neither is true. The latest reports state Bowmsn having some pain in his knee and having an MRI done to make sure there is nothing going on. There hasn't been anything about him missing the rest of the season although it sounds like they are going to delay his practice.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think neither is true. The latest reports state Bowmsn having some pain in his knee and having an MRI done to make sure there is nothing going on. There hasn't been anything about him missing the rest of the season although it sounds like they are going to delay his practice.

MRI went fine he will practice this coming week. He will practice Tue.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MRI went fine he will practice this coming week. He will practice Tue.

I don't think so. Sounds like might miss the season. We will see. If he does, that is ok for long term health. The injury bug has hit the team hard this year. Just isn't our year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Sounds like might miss the season. We will see. If he does, that is ok for long term health. The injury bug has hit the team hard this year. Just isn't our year.

If it means it will help his career, I'm all for him sitting out this season. Until we get a Quarterback and improve the O Line, we aren't going anywhere anyway.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it means it will help his career, I'm all for him sitting out this season. Until we get a Quarterback and improve the O Line, we aren't going anywhere anyway.

I wouldn't mind sitting out if he can come back 100% next year. I have no problem with Kaepernick starting. If the oline gives him time, the offense will be okay and the team can win provided the D conitnues to play well. Can't expect Kaepernick to be Rodgers, Manning, etc and we aren't going to get one of those players anyway

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willis is a tough dude so if he is having season ending surgery that means he has tried everything to comeback this year. I wish him the best and hope he has a speedy recovery. Willis is a warrior and will comeback strong next ear.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your stance is that Kap is not the QB for the 9ers going forward? We all know by now his current situation is and how he can't read the D etc. What is your solution to this. The OL is progression and is getting better IMO.