• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes’ QB Mt. Rushmore

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surely this won’t cause any disagreements.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surely this won’t cause any disagreements.

Since a Denver fan posted this, I'm assuming you know which one if going to be argued. Not likely to be Manning, Brady, or Montana, lol.

Elway is an option for the 4th, but many would have other opinions. Arguments can be made for the older generations that built the position into what it now is, Brees had huge numbers, Marino was an incredible passer, etc.

My issue with the Elway choice is the image chosen. Can you imagine the size of those teeth if carved into rock?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since a Denver fan posted this, I'm assuming you know which one if going to be argued. Not likely to be Manning, Brady, or Montana, lol.

Elway is an option for the 4th, but many would have other opinions. Arguments can be made for the older generations that built the position into what it now is, Brees had huge numbers, Marino was an incredible passer, etc.

My issue with the Elway choice is the image chosen. Can you imagine the size of those teeth if carved into rock?

Hey more money to the people doing to the carving. Probably adds a few extra hours of labor and if the dude is smart he’ll ask to get paid by the hour.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not likely to be Manning? ...the man won just 2 Super Bowls and these are the stats from the 2nd one.

manning .jpg

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my four would be Brady, Manning, Montana, and Marino.
However I fully expect by the time Mahomes career comes to a close, one of those 3M boys above will have to be subbed out.
Something about that letter M.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely to be Manning? ...the man won just 2 Super Bowls and these are the stats from the 2nd one.

View attachment 336610

Only 2? What a travesty. Other than Montana and Brady (already on the list), the other QBs with more Super Bowl victories than Peyton? Aikman and Bradshaw (and technically Earl Morrall). Are you putting Troy or Terry over Manning lol?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my four would be Brady, Manning, Montana, and Marino.
However I fully expect by the time Mahomes career comes to a close, one of those 3M boys above will have to be subbed out.
Something about that letter M.

Those are mine too (for who I have seen play). Mahomes does seem primed to climb the ranks.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not ready to put him on football,s mt rushmore yet.a few more years of playing lights out football and i will be the first to call for it.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2? What a travesty. Other than Montana and Brady (already on the list), the other QBs with more Super Bowl victories than Peyton? Aikman and Bradshaw (and technically Earl Morrall). Are you putting Troy or Terry over Manning lol?
few of us around that remember morral coming in for griese in 72,but had he not lead the dolphins in griese,s absence,the dolphins would not have finished with a perfect record.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This again?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is the most talented QB I’ve ever seen.
The most “talented” QBs I’ve ever seen had ten cent heads. As just pure talent, I’m calling out Jeff George, Vince Young, and JaMarcus Russell. Those guys had crazy athletic talents and abilities but varying degrees of dumb ass that got in their way.

Before anybody puts me on the short bus, understand that I’m not putting up these dudes to even be tour guides that are allowed to guide patrons through the display of a QB Mt Rushmore. I’m just talking about God given ability like arm talent and the like.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most “talented” QBs I’ve ever seen had ten cent heads. As just pure talent, I’m calling out Jeff George, Vince Young, and JaMarcus Russell. Those guys had crazy athletic talents and abilities but varying degrees of dumb ass that got in their way.

Before anybody puts me on the short bus, understand that I’m not putting up these dudes to even be tour guides that are allowed to guide patrons through the display of a QB Mt Rushmore. I’m just talking about God given ability like arm talent and the like.
I should have added skilled.