• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he sucks dick when he isn't sending anonymous people pictures of his dick.
First many of heart of this. You Must know from experience.

You also were just warded up yesterday at @Picklerick 2.0 ....amazing how u flip flop and forget things literally by the minute

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting flooded with alerts. They keep tagging me, both the cops and the criminals. The hunger is palpable.
But Gotham has to sink a little further. The Bat Signal will not be answered today.
In a few more weeks, after the year turns, try again.

Jimmy Gordon: Batman. Batman! Why’s he running, Dad?
Jim Gordon: Because we have to chase him.
Jimmy: He didn’t do anything wrong.
Jim:
Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't the only one.
All kinds of games were played. Much of it by the mods.
Oh you are back? What happened to you signing out and never coming back?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. But this is the first day I've posted on this site in probably close to 3 months and here you are, attacking me for things that someone else apparently did.
I went after Ford for banning me. I admit that. And I paid a price that I knew I would have to pay. If folks want to hate on me for that, so be it. But you think I am somebody else that messed over you and other people and that's just not true. We can talk in a PM if you want. I honestly think I can convince you but I need your assurance that you won't reveal any of my personal info.
@Batman
You came after me and told me to "Speak bitch" and then didn't like when I did speak and told everyone exactly how big of a bitch you are. You went to a new site and cried about about fucking THREAD BAN. After you were warned multiple times by multiple people that you were off topic. So I kicked you out of a thread just as I told you that you would. but then you thought when the two sites split that you could get some attention by picking on the mod who wasn't there to defend himself and explain the whole story.
Until I was, and you got fucking wrecked like the moron you are. Now you have run back here hoping that you can spread your bullshit with these people who you shit all over and get back in good. Take your Rival moderating self and get bent!

You deserve all the hate you have brought on yourself, fool. And when you tried to PM me to settle it quietly I told you pound sand and that pissed you off even more. tough crap. My name ain't a dick, so keep it out yo mouth!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Batman
You came after me and told me to "Speak bitch" and then didn't like when I did speak and told everyone exactly how big of a bitch you are. You went to a new site and cried about about fucking THREAD BAN. After you were warned multiple times by multiple people that you were off topic. So I kicked you out of a thread just as I told you that you would. but then you thought when the two sites split that you could get some attention by picking on the mod who wasn't there to defend himself and explain the whole story.
Until I was, and you got fucking wrecked like the moron you are. Now you have run back here hoping that you can spread your bullshit with these people who you shit all over and get back in good. Take your Rival moderating self and get bent!

You deserve all the hate you have brought on yourself, fool. And when you tried to PM me to settle it quietly I told you pound sand and that pissed you off even more. tough crap. My name ain't a dick, so keep it out yo mouth!
I just want to say, fordman is awsome

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You folks take this way to seriously. It's just a couple of message boards after all. A place to blow off steam and call assholes assholes. That's all there is to it for me.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, never seen you bitch or co plain about yhese boards...

Hey I voice my opinion and have never been shy about that. That's a whole lot different than the shit that is being described here. Posters take this personally, that's the difference.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You folks take this way to seriously. It's just a couple of message boards after all. A place to blow off steam and call assholes assholes. That's all there is to it for me.

Yep, never seen you bitch or co plain about yhese boards...
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Batman

Wait

Batman is a rivals mod

Well that would explain a lot

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon DG.....you know that you like to mix it up every once in awhile. It gets the blood flowing and even mum likes it when you get a little "Hot Under the Collar" ...... c'mon, admit it. Enjoy it now. Someday you'll be like me and the blood will forget where it's supposed to go. Then you'll really get pissed off in here.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST in case anyone wants to pass this along anywhere, some misrepresentations are being stated.

Note, the only banning that was mentioned was possible thread banning. And that was intended for those who cannot control themselves and just have to insult with every post.

This is what Wilwhite said, verbatim, on Nov 19

For those who haven't picked up on it, we're cracking down on degrading insults. We won't find all of them, but if you throw one into your post, there's a good chance your post (and all the ones citing it) will disappear. And if we're tested we'll probably threadban people, cuz for me at least I get tired of janitorial duty pretty fast.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST in case anyone wants to pass this along anywhere, some misrepresentations are being stated.

Note, the only banning that was mentioned was possible thread banning. And that was intended for those who cannot control themselves and just have to insult with every post.

This is what Wilwhite said, verbatim, on Nov 19

For those who haven't picked up on it, we're cracking down on degrading insults. We won't find all of them, but if you throw one into your post, there's a good chance your post (and all the ones citing it) will disappear. And if we're tested we'll probably threadban people, cuz for me at least I get tired of janitorial duty pretty fast.

The thread in question multiple individuals were given plenty of opportunity to stop shitting up the thread. I won't make a political comment but it was pretty clear the views of those who could not contain themselves.

It's pretty bad when it has to be repeated time and again the purpose for something only to have alleged grown adults piss all over it.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread in question multiple individuals were given plenty of opportunity to stop shitting up the thread. I won't make a political comment but it was pretty clear the views of those who could not contain themselves.

It's pretty bad when it has to be repeated time and again the purpose for something only to have alleged grown adults piss all over it.

Sort of 2 different situations.

In one case, you recall we were trying to keep it statistical, without politics. For whatever reasons, there was a dust up over comments resulting in a thread ban.

In the other, one individual would not stop with the insults, even after being warned. That one took it badly.

All we ask is that people ease up on the degrading insults. Posts may get deleted if they cant police themselves.