• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the chirping about "power trips."

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Just wow. Get a fucking life, people. This is supposed to be fun.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

Un-fucking-believable. :L

Last edited:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value.
Gimme a few minutes and I'll get back to you

But while I'm here and thinking about it- it's the TRUTH!! You ARE on a power trip!! It's always, "I don't like that much mustard, moxie! I wanted rye instead of wheat, moxie! BBQ chips? I wanted PLAIN!!" No fucking pleasing you!! I quit!!

But can i keep the pink name? Thx! :kiss:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme a few minutes and I'll get back to you

But while I'm here and thinking about it- it's the TRUTH!! You ARE on a power trip!! It's always, "I don't like that much mustard, moxie! I wanted rye instead of wheat, moxie! BBQ chips? I wanted PLAIN!!" No fucking pleasing you!! I quit!!

But can i keep the pink name? Thx! :kiss:

Clean your room already.:whistle:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't say I have "no life" beyond this web site, but I certainly have room for enrichment, so please feel free to post links to the "chirping" threads. I really think that the additional drama might be just what the doctor ordered for me! Failing that, I'm also intrigued by a "suitable method of self medication". Thanks in advance!

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

didn-t-read-bush-gif.23344.gif

Attachments

• DidntReadLolBush.gif
    DidntReadLolBush.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Not a whole lot on the internet nowadays for sports message boards and I really don't want to have to spend more time on Facebook....

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

HAMMERFESTO!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the stuff that is the most hurtful/annoying is when those same people that helped build this place get caught up in something trivial and either leave forever or are forced to leave.

I have no problem banning noob spammers and people who are entitled right out of the gate, but when someone has put in the hours to keep this place running or put in the time to visit and share laughs and knowledge then turn around and get so bent out of shape that they attack friends...that sucks.

And the "power trip" comments. Come on people. You realize how petty that makes you look? You know who are the only people who ever accuse others of being on power trips are? They are the people that have thought "man if I had the power I'd...". Pisses me off to see people I've posted with for a long time get so fired up that you have to be shown the door before you burn the place down or give yourself a stroke.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please feel free to post links to the "chirping" threads.

I invite these individuals to state their case here but I know they won't because they'll just be exposed for the complete fools they are.

Getting soooo wrapped up in this shit. Just amazing. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously fordman and mamba are as laid back and fair as it gets. IMO anyone who complains should be fined and the money should go to a good cause. Like the families of robotic,boss man and hokiehighsuperfly rip. As a reminder of what this board is about.

I haven't met either in person because of distance but we talk on the phone. You won't find better people. I also met @trojanfan12 in SoCal and consider him a friend. There are very good people here and most mean well but there are some ignorant assholes too.