• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't the only one.
All kinds of games were played. Much of it by the mods.

Dude... no need to buddy up to me. I don't know you, or whose alt you are (so maybe I do know you? :think: ) Regardless, I don't really pay attention to most of what you're talking about. I'm here simply for my own entertainment and banter. I got no fucks to give.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... no need to buddy up to me. I don't know you, or whose alt you are (so maybe I do know you? :think: ) Regardless, I don't really pay attention to most of what you're talking about. I'm here simply for my own entertainment and banter. I got no fucks to give.

Yeah right....Cause I'm known for buddying up to people on here. LOL
I just commented on your post. Relax.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want a notification when someone quotes you, turn off that option. Sheesh.

How much you weigh? :)
Happy Madison Flirting GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following you? Gfy

Whatever. But this is the first day I've posted on this site in probably close to 3 months and here you are, attacking me for things that someone else apparently did.
I went after Ford for banning me. I admit that. And I paid a price that I knew I would have to pay. If folks want to hate on me for that, so be it. But you think I am somebody else that messed over you and other people and that's just not true. We can talk in a PM if you want. I honestly think I can convince you but I need your assurance that you won't reveal any of my personal info.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. But this is the first day I've posted on this site in probably close to 3 months and here you are, attacking me for things that someone else apparently did.
I went after Ford for banning me. I admit that. And I paid a price that I knew I would have to pay. If folks want to hate on me for that, so be it. But you think I am somebody else that messed over you and other people and that's just not true. We can talk in a PM if you want. I honestly think I can convince you but I need your assurance that you won't reveal any of my personal info.
Tl;dr;dgaf

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take this site way too seriously. I'm just here for fun and games and don't really give a hoot if I hurt somebody's feelings. This isn't the real world dude.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh at folks that get their undies in a bunch over an anonymous sports forum.