• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the chirping about "power trips."

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Just wow. Get a fucking life, people. This is supposed to be fun.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

Un-fucking-believable. :L
Is this a bad to to mention that there are no trophies for 20k likes?
:bolt:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is, I talk a lot of shit. like, a lot. I hurt people's feelings, I insult people and I piss people off. I get bent out of shape, I blame people for shit they didn't do, and I get drunk and make shit up.

then again, I thought that's what I was supposed to do on this board.

am I wrong?
that's exactly what this board is for right?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 cents. I came here originally a couple years ago, took a look Ok a sports board. Lately I've been coming over more often. I discovered the Politics Forum Funniest unintentional humor on the internet.

Hammer, I admin another site(no I ain't spamming, no name). You guys are remarkable for the patience you have with guys and gals that can get through the hazing process. Maybe too easy on them. The only thing I ask is to respect the admins and mods. (plus the **** issue because of host) But if somebody is disrespecting the admins and mods, they must go. Slash and burn.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, my words.

I don't really like the fact that you think so little of this 'place' (which you own now), but I can see your frustrastions with the posters here. You threaten to shut down a website for those who 'have no life', yet they are the ones that keep this going. I really just want you to know that SportsHoopla and some of the older posters here happened to help save my life back in the summer of 2010. Some are still here....some not. I mean, if this goes away it wouldn't really effect me at this point, but just know that there could be someone out there that comes here for relief......for a getaway......for help. And there are others here that are here to help. This is a tight knit community of people that care for one another and to joke about taking it away isn't cool in my book. You're an awesome person for taking over this place and we all appreciate it.....sorry for the serious 'manifesto'

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motor-boating some boobies always relaxes me....

Well, to each his own.

coupleofboobies.jpg

Personally, I relax with my GF, but it may be that she's become a bit overweight (that's a friend holding her, not me).

627c2077-23b6-49ac-9f27-74e784f26056.jpg

Anyway, to the point of the thread. I'm not sure what happened to cause Hammer's opening mini-meltdown, but we all know that there is much stupidity out there on the webz. If they are not banned, it's been my experience that such posters invariably reveal themselves as the idiots that they are, usually to the extreme amusement of most forum members. This results in their inevitable embarrassing departure from the forum. I guess I'm saying, let us at 'em and they'll be gone soon enuf!!!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get a mental health reference please? I'm not the one that owns a website that is "losing" money :lol:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to each his own.

View attachment 32254

Personally, I relax with my GF, but it may be that she's become a bit overweight (that's a friend holding her, not me).

View attachment 32255

Anyway, to the point of the thread. I'm not sure what happened to cause Hammer's opening mini-meltdown, but we all know that there is much stupidity out there on the webz. If they are not banned, it's been my experience that such posters invariably reveal themselves as the idiots that they are, usually to the extreme amusement of most forum members. This results in their inevitable embarrassing departure from the forum. I guess I'm saying, let us at 'em and they'll be gone soon enuf!!!
Is that saltwater and what is it please?