• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somehow I can't help but feel this is all my fault. @HammerDown you and @WhiteMamba can ban me and bring back @WizardHawk if it helps.

Shut the front door. Wizard hawk is gone?

I remember him and the dude with the Ohio st av sporting the finger to the crowd going around and around and around and around. :thumper:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is, I talk a lot of shit. like, a lot. I hurt people's feelings, I insult people and I piss people off. I get bent out of shape, I blame people for shit they didn't do, and I get drunk and make shit up.

then again, I thought that's what I was supposed to do on this board.

am I wrong?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somehow I can't help but feel this is all my fault. @HammerDown you and @WhiteMamba can ban me and bring back @WizardHawk if it helps.
Didn't wish this on him, but you are not the reason he is gone, Mamba isn't either, he is. Aside of a small handful of peps, is condescending approach and over inflated sense of intellectual worth is what created the atmosphere for this to even be possible. Of the people that have been here 2 years or longer.....

80% could say what he said and because of a history of being entertaining and liked, not a word would have been said by Mamba or Hammer. His history of being difficult created the small window of error.

95% would be smart and self aware enough to recognized where authority starts and a self inflated view of ones opinions and self worth end. He could never do this.

In conclusion, this is not an instance that 100% of reasonable posters should even be worried about. If you are not fun, or having fun, think you are smarter and above the system and its providers then you are vulnerable to a potential ban. That really is a pretty small club he was a member of.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't wish this on him, but you are not the reason he is gone, Mamba isn't either, he is. Aside of a small handful of peps, is condescending approach and over inflated sense of intellectual worth is what created the atmosphere for this to even be possible. Of the people that have been here 2 years or longer.....

80% could say what he said and because of a history of being entertaining and liked, not a word would have been said by Mamba or Hammer. His history of being difficult created the small window of error.

95% would be smart and self aware enough to recognized where authority starts and a self inflated view of ones opinions and self worth end. He could never do this.

In conclusion, this is not an instance that 100% of reasonable posters should even be worried about. If you are not fun, or having fun, think you are smarter and above the system and its providers then you are vulnerable to a potential ban. That really is a pretty small club he was a member of.

Some people have a difficult time helping others understand just how important they are.

This is the fucking internet! :L