• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pascal Siakam or Brandon Ingram

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A true #1 scorer on a team with Zion!? You mean Ingram is going to make Zion the #2 guy. I know Zion is supposed to be a good team guy...but no.

Zion has a unique skill set though.

He could be a hall of fame caliber player without ever being a go to scorer.

It is possible Ingram could end up being a better scoring option than Zion while Zion is still the best player.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion has a unique skill set though.

He could be a hall of fame caliber player without ever being a go to scorer.

It is possible Ingram could end up being a better scoring option than Zion while Zion is still the best player.
It is possible, but I don't see it. I guess it depends on how you define scoring option. Zion just finished his season with Barrett, who was at least as good an option as Ingram, and equalled him in scoring. But you could say that Barrett had more stuff run through him so he was the #1 scoring option. I still think, even though he's not the same as LeBron, he will be the unquestioned #1 like LeBron.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible, but I don't see it. I guess it depends on how you define scoring option. Zion just finished his season with Barrett, who was at least as good an option as Ingram, and equalled him in scoring. But you could say that Barrett had more stuff run through him so he was the #1 scoring option. I still think, even though he's not the same as LeBron, he will be the unquestioned #1 like LeBron.

I believe Zion will be really good.

But he is also a unique player.

I do not think he is the type of guy you isolate with the ball when you need a bucket. He might be that someday, but he isn’t now.

Ingram can be that type of player. Probably Not at an elite level, but he can still be that type of scorer.

Zion might end up being like a super Draymond who does a lot of everything, but isn’t your team’s primary scorer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kawhi leaves, it's going to be interesting to see what happens with Siakam. The leap he made from year 2 to year 3 was huge.

In scoring alone, he improved by over 9 points per game.

It would be interesting to see how much of that was him and how much was all of the attention Kawhi gets.