• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pascal Siakam or Brandon Ingram

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors took Jakob Poetl 18 spots before Siakam so...

If you're re-doing this draft today Jamal Murray's #1 and I don't think there's much argument against that. I'm sure there's people who might like Brogden long-term more than Siakam as well (I don't, but it would be fair).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this still a question? Lolz it’s a done deal at this point. Maybe Ingram can stay healthy and really find his place in N.O. but right now Siakam is much better of the two

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this still a question? Lolz it’s a done deal at this point. Maybe Ingram can stay healthy and really find his place in N.O. but right now Siakam is much better of the two
yah....Siakam was a beast during the playoffs.

This question has been asked and answered. Siakem was probably the 2nd best player on a team that won an NBA title.

Dude played in all 24 playoff games, going for 19 7 and 3 while playing great defense. In the clinching game he had 26 and 10 on 59% shooting from the field.

He was a bad ass.

Him and Brandon Ingram have the exact same contracts too---- after next year they are both restricted. They were both taken in the 2016 draft- Ingram #2, Siakam #26.

If their was a re-draft today I have no doubt Siakam would go before Ingram

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Done deal my ass. Siakam is 25; Ingram is still only 21. Now that Ingram won't have to share the ball with Lebron (Zion won't be as ball-dependent), he should be able to continue with post allstar break improvement last season. Siakam is a nice complementary piece. Ingram can still be a true #1 scorer.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The age difference is certainly relevant.

The position difference is not, imo. They are both about 6'9". Siakim is 40 lbs heavier than him but he's hardly some immovable object. He's closer in frame to Paul George than Julius Randle.

At this point in their career it certainly would appear that Siakim is going to be the better pro. But Ingram still has time to develop into a legit NBA player.

Lebron has really hurt his career, IMO.

Lebron has really hurt his career, IMO
:L

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done deal my ass. Siakam is 25; Ingram is still only 21. Now that Ingram won't have to share the ball with Lebron (Zion won't be as ball-dependent), he should be able to continue with post allstar break improvement last season. Siakam is a nice complementary piece. Ingram can still be a true #1 scorer.
A true #1 scorer on a team with Zion!? You mean Ingram is going to make Zion the #2 guy. I know Zion is supposed to be a good team guy...but no.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....Siakam was a beast during the playoffs.

This question has been asked and answered. Siakem was probably the 2nd best player on a team that won an NBA title.

Dude played in all 24 playoff games, going for 19 7 and 3 while playing great defense. In the clinching game he had 26 and 10 on 59% shooting from the field.

He was a bad ass.

Him and Brandon Ingram have the exact same contracts too---- after next year they are both restricted. They were both taken in the 2016 draft- Ingram #2, Siakam #26.

If their was a re-draft today I have no doubt Siakam would go before Ingram

In a re-draft I would have Siakam at 1 and at worst top 3...you could argue other guys but I mean he was a 2nd option on a championship team like you said, it doesn't get much better than that from a 3 year pro.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Complimentary LOL. A number 2 on a championship team

Yep done deal AT THIS POINT. Siakam is the better player right now, that isn't up for debate. I said Ingram could be a nice addition to N.O. but it's a question mark at this point. The thing is right now, Siakam is an overall better player at every aspect and he has valuable playoff experience. That's why I said, "at this point".

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complimentary LOL. A number 2 on a championship team

Yep done deal AT THIS POINT. Siakam is the better player right now, that isn't up for debate. I said Ingram could be a nice addition to N.O. but it's a question mark at this point. The thing is right now, Siakam is an overall better player at every aspect and he has valuable playoff experience. That's why I said, "at this point".

Occasional #2, when it's not Lowry.....or Gasol.....or FVV, etc. He's complimentary in that he's not going to run a team; he doesn't create opportunities for others and usually requires others to set him up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram is better than Zion imo.

Zions a great athlete, that's about it. Not a shooter, not much handle, not tall.

I'd rather have Siakam than either if my goal is winning a championship.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram was averaging 28.4 ppg, 7.6 reb, 2.8 ast on 58%/46.7%/75% shooting after the all-star break until the since-corrected clot issue shut him down. He's still only 21 and growing into his frame and should only continue to improve.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram was averaging 28.4 ppg, 7.6 reb, 2.8 ast on 58%/46.7%/75% shooting after the all-star break until the since-corrected clot issue shut him down. He's still only 21 and growing into his frame and should only continue to improve.
siakam didnt even start playing till he was 16.

heck his rookie year

"In his rookie year, Siakam had just 17 assists all season. As a sophomore, Siakam had 17 games with four assists or more. In his first year, he attempted only seven three-pointers."

id say hes still up and coming too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to follow up on @broncosmitty and @shopson67 im obv partial to siakam due to the vast improvement hes showed, and his limited time playing bball. But reality is they BOTH have room and reason to make GIANT improvements. I just siakam possibly becoming a world beater if he can stay consistent