• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paolo Celebrating While Dolphins Losing!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the draft picks given up for Hill, it’ll be a lot harder to get those guys that are needed through the next draft.
Plus the dumb ass Ross cost them a first round pick this year. Guess they will have to roll dice on some FA's, not sure where they are with cap though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the dumb ass Ross cost them a first round pick this year. Guess they will have to roll dice on some FA's, not sure where they are with cap though.
No doubt the stuff dealing with Brady and Payton was dumb. Could've still had some good players to choose from wherever the pick ended up being and taken the BPA.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand fans that want their team to lose because of one player they don't like??? Once he's on your team support him for the good of our team or you are not a good fan!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand fans that want their team to lose because of one player they don't like??? Once he's on your team support him for the good of our team or you are not a good fan!
Totally agree.
You and I almost never agree on most subjects nut you are a good fan and a good poster.
Merry Christmas. That's the last nice thing I will say this year!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Paolo is dancing now !!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very poor game by the Fins thought they played well last week but regressed this week. Lot of poor decisions.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game. Green Bay threw everything they had at you!
In part the GB D adjusted. I will say most of this game and poor second half does fall on Tua. He needs to learn how to take that next step and lead the team to a WIN. I want to re-watch the game, but seems Tua needs to have better vision on these passes. It looks like he is throwing the ball to a spot and hoping the receiver is there, needs to be more visual on those and recognize D coverage adjusts.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree.
You and I almost never agree on most subjects nut you are a good fan and a good poster.
Merry Christmas. That's the last nice thing I will say this year!

I think Tua is like left-handed Jimmy. He is in a good system and can look good a lot of the time, but I can see why some fans want a new QB. However, I totally agree that fans should fully root for their team's players. No reason not to.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In part the GB D adjusted. I will say most of this game and poor second half does fall on Tua. He needs to learn how to take that next step and lead the team to a WIN. I want to re-watch the game, but seems Tua needs to have better vision on these passes. It looks like he is throwing the ball to a spot and hoping the receiver is there, needs to be more visual on those and recognize D coverage adjusts.
Re-watching the INT's. fisrt one was a crappy throw, all on him. Second INT, either Mosert didn't run route or Tua again just threw shitty pass. Third INT was a bad throw. So I would so at least two of the three are all on Tua, maybe all three.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one fan that I can recall. Don't know if I even consider him a fan??

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tua is like left-handed Jimmy. He is in a good system and can look good a lot of the time, but I can see why some fans want a new QB. However, I totally agree that fans should fully root for their team's players. No reason not to.
Dolphins are maybe the Cleveland Browns of the south, goes thru numerous QB's in years past. I would say that Tua has potential to be a very good QB, still learning. This is his third year in a four year contract I believe, so Fins will need to make decision on signing to new contract next year or let him go elsewhere.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re-watching the INT's. fisrt one was a crappy throw, all on him. Second INT, either Mosert didn't run route or Tua again just threw shitty pass. Third INT was a bad throw. So I would so at least two of the three are all on Tua, maybe all three.
Turns out that Tua played the second half with a concussion.
Can't blame him for those 3 2nd half interceptions.

Paolo: Tua threw 2 interceptions against the Patriots while on the sideline!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua appears done for the season.
Paolo seems to have nothing else to talk about now?:noidea:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure with this season, he'll at least get that fifth year extension, to prolong paolo's misery.
It won’t be my misery that he will prolong . I’ll just keep getting proven right about how overrated and fragile he is .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest , most childish take ever .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not celebrating . I want what’s best for my team . But I am aware they are not going to go anywhere with fragile , overrated Tua. I can acknowledge— as I did when it happened — that we simply gave up too much and I get him . The Dolphins deaecd to be where they are given the reckless decision they made .

They can fix it by moving on and steering this organization in the right direction. It’s up to them .

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not celebrating . I want what’s best for my team . But I am aware they are not going to go anywhere with fragile , overrated Tua. I can acknowledge— as I did when it happened — that we simply gave up too much and I get him . The Dolphins deaecd to be where they are given the reckless decision they made .

They can fix it by moving on and steering this organization in the right direction. It’s up to them .
We're not saying Tua was the best pick or choice but he's on our team so why not cheer for him? He does offer the best chance for success as you can see with what Bridgewater or Thompson have to offer. Now would I like to see them give Tua some competition or have a better backup? Absolutely but I'm not going to wish failure upon my team in the process. They don't have a great chance of beating Buf in Buf but Tua offers the best along with Armstead they need them both back.