• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Panthers at Steelers

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if I'd promote Herb Waters. Came from the same school, same year, just undrafted. Didn't even play the position in college. Was a WR in college. I honestly think we are stuck with this til the draft. He's not starting anymore so it shouldn't be as much of a burden on this secondary as it used to be.
The best thing Herb Waters has going for him is he isn't Artie Burns.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jervis Jones was better than Burns, Ziggy Hood was worth more than Burns.

I would say that Troy Edwards was better.

Jamain Stephens... He might have been worse.
Darryl Sims was so bad none of us remember him.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back BPWG
Even if he hasn't been working out AT ALL, I'd welcome him back over Burns.

How's Chad Scott doing? Or DeWayne Washington? Hell, Ricardo Colclough or even Bryant McFadden can have his locker.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How's Chad Scott doing? Or DeWayne Washington? Hell, Ricardo Colclough or even Bryant McFadden can have his locker.
Ike Taylor, Deon Figures or Keenan Lewis might have some free time.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ike Taylor, Deon Figures or Keenan Lewis might have some free time.
Sign Willie Colon to take his spot on the DB depth chart, for all I care.

2m4yvk.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No love for Ike?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu is just a complete joy to watch play. No one appreciates being an NFL player more than him.
Juju was the same way at SC. He's got the skill set to play all the WR positions. Deceptive speed,can high point,will play through injury at a high level he's tough. Always ben a great blocker.

What I think caught some people off guard at the next level. Is his love for the game. He's not the cocky WR. He keeps it fun and does a lot for the community and fans.Couldn't have hoped for him to land in a better spot. AB is the perfect compliment. He loves Pittsburgh and the fans and they appreciate what Juju is and does :suds:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju was the same way at SC. He's got the skill set to play all the WR positions. Deceptive speed,can high point,will play through injury at a high level he's tough. Always ben a great blocker.

What I think caught some people off guard at the next level. Is his love for the game. He's not the cocky WR. He keeps it fun and does a lot for the community and fans.Couldn't have hoped for him to land in a better spot. AB is the perfect compliment. He loves Pittsburgh and the fans and they appreciate what Juju is and does :suds:
He was the one guy I really wanted in that draft, and I was so incredibly happy when they did draft him.

Love JuJu.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the one guy I really wanted in that draft, and I was so incredibly happy when they did draft him.

Love JuJu.
Juju was a steal in the 2nd rd of the 2017 draft. Most complete WR in the 2017 draft. Was happy he sent to the Steelers shades of Swann. AB and Juju are a rough match up for any team. And they have the right QB to get them the ball

I'm guessing you've watched his youtube channel class act and great sense of humor

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju was a steal in the 2nd rd of the 2017 draft. Most complete WR in the 2017 draft. Was happy he sent to the Steelers shades of Swann. AB and Juju are a rough match up for any team. And they have the right QB to get them the ball

I'm guessing you've watched his youtube channel class act and great sense of humor
Yeah, I've been watching his stuff. Dude is having the time of his life. Like you said, couldn't have fallen into a better situation.