• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Panthers at Steelers

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju was a steal in the 2nd rd of the 2017 draft. Most complete WR in the 2017 draft. Was happy he sent to the Steelers shades of Swann. AB and Juju are a rough match up for any team. And they have the right QB to get them the ball

I'm guessing you've watched his youtube channel class act and great sense of humor

as a Steeler fan, I am beyond pleased that Juju plays for my team

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been watching his stuff. Dude is having the time of his life. Like you said, couldn't have fallen into a better situation.
as a Steeler fan, I am beyond pleased that Juju plays for my team
The Steelers were a perfect fit. Juju has the Steelers toughness. The block on Burflict was poetic for Steeler and Trojan fans. Burflicts ben dirty since his days at ASU.He's the guy who was still making big plays for SC with a cast on his wrist. He's not the Me wr he's always been the guy that plays for the logo on the front of the Jersey. Instead of the nameplate on the back. He loves the game, life ,community and is thankful for everything. The Steelers are a lot of fun to watch. I wish Juju and Pittsburgh success. They deserve it imo

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Steelers put on a helluva show last night, but I think this is a game that the Panthers can brush off. It was a perfect storm. Take away 3-4 gaffs of 21-28 pts that the Panthers essentially handed over (2 blown coverages, Cam's ill-advised INT, etc), then you have a ballgame. Panthers looked like they made a lot of mental mistakes. Clean those up and I think the Panthers will be just fine. They got the wind knocked out of them, but it should serve as a good wakeup call.

But that isn't taking anything away from the Steelers. They did exactly what any contender should do when another team comes into their house unfocused & undisciplined. The Steelers are dialed in lately and with all that offensive firepower they are capable of scoring on any play. The O-line is playing lights out and Ben is on his A-game. Those 2 elements alone equal chaos for any defense. Add in a suddenly effective defense... You get a team that puts the rest of the NFL on notice. Let's just hope they can live up to it.

Good game & good luck the rest of the way! :suds:

@Balljim55 & @GoldenSpur
Good Game @FaCe-LeE-uS
Nothing but a good ass-whippin.
Thanks for your sentiments and not rubbing it in.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this team deserve to make the playoffs?