• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panther watch

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields needs to win a game. I don't care what his stats are, I don't care what he does for 55 minutes. I want to see him win a game, and don't play dumb, EVERYONE knows EXACTLY what that means.

I don't care what the defense did or didn't do, what the coaches did or didn't do. He needs to win a game. This Offense as a whole needs to get a killer instinct that it so severely lacks. Yesterday's game should've been a blowout in the Bears favor.

What the defense doesn’t do at the end of a game doesn’t matter but Fields has to be better.

There’s some amazing meatball logic.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many points did we score off of those 4 takeaways?

How many points did the defense give up in the last 4 minutes of the game?

Justin Fields has to be better.

The Bears defense has to be better.

Both can be true at the same exact time.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't in one breath say 1 player has to improve and in another breath say others players and coaches sucking doesn't matter.

Because that...is absurdly fucking retarded.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be ok with Poles fer a bit.

Eberflus and Getsy gotta go tho.

Fields needs to win a game. I don't care what his stats are, I don't care what he does for 55 minutes. I want to see him win a game, and don't play dumb, EVERYONE knows EXACTLY what that means.

I don't care what the defense did or didn't do, what the coaches did or didn't do. He needs to win a game. This Offense as a whole needs to get a killer instinct that it so severely lacks. Yesterday's game should've been a blowout in the Bears favor.
I'll go further. He doesn't just "need to win a game". He needs to demonstrate that he can win games over an extended period of time.

I am the last one to put all of the onus of losing on a QB. However, when you're 6-26 as a starter? Yeah.... maybe you have SOMETHING to do with it. JUST MAYBE. Wild notion, I know.

6 and fuckin 26

Sheesh

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go further. He doesn't just "need to win a game". He needs to demonstrate that he can win games over an extended period of time.

I am the last one to put all of the onus of losing on a QB. However, when you're 6-26 as a starter? Yeah.... maybe you have SOMETHING to do with it. JUST MAYBE. Wild notion, I know.

6 and fuckin 26

Sheesh

Im totally agreeing......

This was the year we went out and that desired wr in Moore,a 1.9 pick in Wright to help set up JF in his breakout season......and has not transpired into what we all tjough it was gonna be......
He has pretty much shit the bed so to speak.....

JF with another sack-fumble to seal it for the Lions as we watched last night Mahomes gets trucked by Hassan Reddick right in the chest as PM is looking away on the first series from KC and Mahomes still holds on to that ball.......Did not think he was gonna get up....
But any little swat or qb hit on JF and the ball seems to fumble away......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But when your defense has given up 27 points per game in those 32 games….wouldn’t everyone agree that the problem goes deeper than QB?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't in one breath say 1 player has to improve and in another breath say others players and coaches sucking doesn't matter.

Because that...is absurdly fucking retarded.
I can and I will. He is 6-26 as a starter. His backups are 6-7 over that same span. He's had 8 potential game-winning drives/chances in his career, and all 8 have ended in turnovers. Convert the takeaways into points and that game isn't close enough to lose at the end.

Last week was the perfect opportunity and down the stretch he shriveled up like a frightened turtle, Maybe he just thought he had won it with 6 minutes left like my 11 year old jinxin' ass daughter.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had 8 potential game-winning drives/chances in his career, and all 8 have ended in

So when he throws to a guy and the catch is made and then that player fumbles and the Bears lose….it’s Fields fault?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when he throws to a guy and the catch is made and then that player fumbles and the Bears lose….it’s Fields fault?
Lol wut. Ok, 1 of 8.:rolleyes2:

I'm still holding out hope, but right now Fields is a paper champion. Looks good on a fantasy team, but is definitely lacking something. Like Cutler, with better dance moves.;)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol wut. Ok, 1 of 8.:rolleyes2:

Okay and in at least 2 more receivers dropped passes in their hands at the end of games. And in another there was blatant PI not called on a deep pass to a receiver.

Fields absolutely has to do better. But he's not the only one.
I'm still holding out hope, but right now Fields is a paper champion. Looks good on a fantasy team, but is definitely lacking something. Like Cutler, with better dance moves.;)

He might never improve beyond what he is right now.

But that's hardly the point here.

The point is picking on what he does and excusing the dozens of other problems with this team is just simply dumb.

Jesus Christ could line up under center for this team and the team as a whole would still suck donkey balls. The problem isn't just Fields. Just like the problem wasn't just Trubisky. And the problem wasn't just Cutler.

Bears fans are in a nonstop cycle of thinking we are a QB away from not being dogshit. Nonstop. Get QB. Fail to surround that QB with talent. Change coaching. Change QB. Fail to surround that QB with talent. Change coaching. Change QB. Rinse and repeat. Improve offense but neglect defense. Improve defense but neglect offense. Draft a secondary but ignore the line. This franchise is fundamentally retarded.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay and in at least 2 more receivers dropped passes in their hands at the end of games. And in another there was blatant PI not called on a deep pass to a receiver.

The point is picking on what he does and excusing the dozens of other problems with this team is just simply dumb.

Jesus Christ could line up under center for this team and the team as a whole would still suck donkey balls. The problem isn't just Fields. Just like the problem wasn't just Trubisky. And the problem wasn't just Cutler.

Bears fans are in a nonstop cycle of thinking we are a QB away from not being dogshit. Nonstop. Get QB. Fail to surround that QB with talent. Change coaching. Change QB. Fail to surround that QB with talent. Change coaching. Change QB. Rinse and repeat. Improve offense but neglect defense. Improve defense but neglect offense. Draft a secondary but ignore the line. This franchise is fundamentally retarded.
Well no shit, we're all fans, we all know that. That doesn't mean we can't call out what we see on the field. Right now, I see a QB, that has a ton of talent, lacks a bit between the ears, and is immature.

It is hard to trust that he will step up when it matters and win the game. Make the game-clinching first down or the big completion in waning moments. In fact, you almost just assume he'll fuck it up at this point.

Getsy was by far the biggest turd this week. He chickenshitted us right to a loss. There is definitely a disconnect between him and Fields. He showed more trust in Bagent in many ways.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain these “many” ways.

I bet any dollar amount you can’t.
Well off the top of my head, the call for Bagent to throw to Mooney to ice the game for his second win, as opposed to two generic handoffs and a desperate deep ball, on 3rd and long.

You are so fucking weird and defensive of Fields. It makes for an annoying discussion. I'm basically calling Getsy out, and you somehow still feel the need to rush in and be defensive? It's almost creepy. :noidea:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well off the top of my head, the call for Bagent to throw to Mooney to ice the game for his second win, as opposed to two generic handoffs and a desperate deep ball, on 3rd and long.

Fields has been asked to throw at the end of games many times. Bagent has handed the ball off in crucial moments.

The top of your head is damaged.

And is this many ways? Need the definition of the word many?
You are so fucking weird and defensive of Fields. It makes for an annoying discussion. I'm basically calling Getsy out, and you somehow still feel the need to rush in and be defensive? It's almost creepy. :noidea:

Multiple times I’ve said Fields has to be better than he is. Either you can’t read, you purposely don’t read stuff that doesn’t fit your narrative, or you’re just retarded. My money is on retarded.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields has been asked to throw at the end of games many times. Bagent has handed the ball off in crucial moments.

The top of your head is damaged.

Multiple times I’ve said Fields has to be better than he is. Either you can’t read, you purposely don’t read stuff that doesn’t fit your narrative, or you’re just retarded. My money is on retarded.
Uh huh, whatever you say fanboi

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. :rolleyes2:
This is why I don't post on the Bears board too often. There is always an angry dickhead on here arguing about anything and everything.

You, Rich, BS, and Woodie make good sense... Grey Pubes, however.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps the best example of this is Nagy now in KC. KC is having a bad offensive year. Offensive scoring is way off. Yea, no Hill. But also, one Nagy. Hmmm.