• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panther watch

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers just gotta keep losing. The Pats and Cards are right there just ahead of them. Glad to see the Giants take one today and put a little distance between them and the Panthers.

We need that no.1.......When we needed JF in the waning moments,he has another traditional fumble........no way do we need this happening again next season.......

Last edited:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans pretending a higher pick is gonna turn this team around

1700485915881.jpeg

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He should have blocked Hutchinson. Really not sure what he was thinking.
That was not a blindside rush. He never if sniffed him coming. Sure he was untouched, but we've seen him elude pass rushers in similar situations...Fields just never saw it. So yes, part of that is definitely on him.

And the drive before was just garbage. Two generic runs and a deep ball. If he kept the RPO on 2nd down he could've moonwalked for the first and won the game.

Fields played a good game, but he came up empty when it counted most. 56 minutes of good football.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not a blindside rush. He never if sniffed him coming. Sure he was untouched, but we've seen him elude pass rushers in similar situations...Fields just never saw it. So yes, part of that is definitely on him.

He has just reached the peak of his dropback when Hutchinson is there. So the blame is completely on Wright. Which I 100% forgive because Hutchinson is a beast and Wright has been very good this year.

Fields should step up there. But based on the situation he knows he needs a long pass and he's waiting for routes to develop and someone to get down the field. The line absolutely needs to hold up here and give time for a play to develop. More than anything on this play I blame Getsy for not chipping Detroit's best rusher on a play where you know he's coming with everything he's got.
And the drive before was just garbage. Two generic runs and a deep ball. If he kept the RPO on 2nd down he could've moonwalked for the first and won the game.

if Scott doesn't stuff his feet the dime Fields threw is a huge gain.

As usual....there's a lot of blame to go around.
Fields played a good game, but he came up empty when it counted most.

The entire team came up empty when it mattered most. Coaching on down. The defense shit themselves. Scott misses on a really well thrown deep ball. The line gives us late pressures. On and on.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey...if we just get that #1 pick this will all be better next season.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey...if we just get that #1 pick this will all be better next season.

Well just quit being a Bear fan then......and you wont have to worry about it.......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think celebrating losing makes you a better fan then please carry on.
We don't need to lose in order to get the #1 pick. We could literally win out and still probably have the best odds to land the #1 overall pick.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need to lose in order to get the #1 pick. We could literally win out and still probably have the best odds to land the #1 overall pick.

Idiots like to rely on chance and luck..

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What,you dont think we need the first pick??

Boy,you are dumb.....

I think we need better owners. And a new GM with new scouts. And new coaches.

And you can’t get any of that with a draft pick.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shit.

I literally didn’t know we have the Panthers draft pick.

This is entirely new information.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need better owners. And a new GM with new scouts. And new coaches.

And you can’t get any of that with a draft pick.

Im fine with Poles.....so far anyways.
Sure he has had some bad moves,but name a gm who has not......
Owners,ya well how do you fire them.
And we need new coaches......I do not think much of Getsy or Eburfluss....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be ok with Poles fer a bit.

Eberflus and Getsy gotta go tho.

Fields needs to win a game. I don't care what his stats are, I don't care what he does for 55 minutes. I want to see him win a game, and don't play dumb, EVERYONE knows EXACTLY what that means.

I don't care what the defense did or didn't do, what the coaches did or didn't do. He needs to win a game. This Offense as a whole needs to get a killer instinct that it so severely lacks. Yesterday's game should've been a blowout in the Bears favor.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second the Lions brought it to 6, not one of you believed we'd win. You knew the offense would shrink like a frightened turtle. Hell, most of ya knew when we kicked the FG on 4th and inches, deep in their territory. Coaches can eat a dick there. Convert and it's over.

But Fields had a chance to be the hero. Him not keeping it on the RPO on the the drive before the fumble sealed it. He had a chance to be the fucking hero, and he handed it off for the second time in a row in a generic, off-guard run for a gain of shit. The playcalling was shit, but if he kept it, he walks to a first down and wins the game. No need for a last second, deer-in-headlights fumble.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we can shit on Scott all we want...the rookie fucked up, but that was a ball that never should've been necessary. One of the worst series of downs ever called/played. Grapenuts.