• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pandemic times...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, Slaton. Fight the good fight but don’t forget your health. Going to be needed when this turns around.

We’ve been trying to support local restaurants in the area by ordering takeout. Wife had her nails, eyelashes, and hair-did even though our trip to a Dallas wedding was canceled. Not sure how much more we can do since Allegheny County is approaching more shutdowns.

Hope you as well as everyone else on here is staying safe....as long as I have associates in my building I will be here...last man standing if needed!! Hillbilly Tough and Proud of it!! :lol:

Seriously....all my best to all of you and your FAMS!!:suds:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall series: WVU (7-4-1) over the Gamecocks. Anything else?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like someone is bored... so, why not come to the hillbilly board and throw some love our way?

My practice has gone to a skeleton crew and a 3 day work week. We’re trying to navigate through advice from HR and our accountant to determine what is best for our staff and for the partners.

The partners are going to skip being paid in this pay period to keep our outgoing cash flow down. We’re trying to give our employees 2 week coverage to keep them with us and out of unemployment for now. We have hope that the relief bill will be helpful for our practice. But, we ain’t generating revenue sufficient to stay out of the red for long.

I called landlords yesterday to ask for a delay in payment of May’s lease til the end of the month to help our cash flow. Each of our landlords were understanding. We’re frantically trying to cut costs by canceling many services to our offices for now.

I have to be honest, this hasn’t been an easy thing for me to go through.

I’m glad to see most everyone come to the thread to let me know how y’all are doing.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear things are getting so rough. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is all over in weeks, not months, as the president has stated.

Glad your landlord is understanding. I saw an article in the DP about a landlord threatening to evict residents during this crisis without due process. Some group from NC that bought a trailer park, jacked up rent, and now preemptively threatens their tenants.

I'm still doing well. My test was negative for COVID-19. So I'm still working all the'll let me.

Good luck and God bless you all.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear things are getting so rough. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is all over in weeks, not months, as the president has stated.

Glad your landlord is understanding. I saw an article in the DP about a landlord threatening to evict residents during this crisis without due process. Some group from NC that bought a trailer park, jacked up rent, and now preemptively threatens their tenants.

I'm still doing well. My test was negative for COVID-19. So I'm still working all the'll let me.

Great news for you Mac!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mac,

Do you know where I could get some GOOD cuts of steaks at a Mountaineer friendly price? I’m asking for a friend. Lol.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all is well for all yall. Been pretty busy, still working as well as helping as many older folks, family/friends as we can as far as store/pharmacy runs ect. and... DANG I never realized how many old geezers I know LOL!
JK, its a labor of love, glad to help em.

Yall stay safe and hang in there.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to my mom tonight. How scared are you guys of this pandemic? Not just for yourself, but for loved ones or friends? While I've been told that COVID-19 is a 60% chance of death for me, but I'm more concerned with friends and loved one who are closer to 100%...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a rumor that Pitt has developed a vaccine.

I'm afraid that we will all have Pitt in our blood in the future

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I heard that too. The legal disclaimer is, "Those allergic to shit should avoid taking this vaccine."

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it gets us all out of this GREEK TRAGEDY then they will be my official second favorite school!

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. As of today, I have less than a 5% chance to survive Coronavirus. Eh, still beats powerball.
Still beats a 100% chance of having Shitt in your blood

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am back out on the road, it was to the point of rolling the dice traveling or close the doors for good. Hotels are nearly empty, so prices aren't high right now. Several I have been to are leaving rooms sit empty for a week between renting them to give any virus time to die. Eating is a chore, I've got a cooler with milk, lunch meat, cheese and condiments in it. Trying to get take out from local restaurants for supper, try to give them much needed income!! How is everyone else doing?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am back out on the road, it was to the point of rolling the dice traveling or close the doors for good. Hotels are nearly empty, so prices aren't high right now. Several I have been to are leaving rooms sit empty for a week between renting them to give any virus time to die. Eating is a chore, I've got a cooler with milk, lunch meat, cheese and condiments in it. Trying to get take out from local restaurants for supper, try to give them much needed income!! How is everyone else doing?

Good to hear you're still grinding away! The Governor there seems to be doing all the right things in Ohio..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear you're still grinding away! The Governor there seems to be doing all the right things in Ohio..
Yes he is, and people are all mad at him, I get being frustrated because you can't work, but you dont attack the governor for doing what is right. I feel that the governments have erred on the side of caution, but seeing what has happened in new York, Dewine has done it right.