• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Packers vs Skins

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well our biggest weakness is our #2 CB in Derek Tindal on defense. The dude gave up the game winning bomb vs Michigan, the game winning TD in OT vs OSU and was scorched for a 75 yard bomb vs Purdue last week. If he can throw a semi accurate deep pass I would test his side of the field at least multiple times. Other than that the D is pretty solid. I just which we would replace Tindal with faster CB's like Jamerson who is also our return man. That dude can fly. He's been injured and lost his job. They play him in the slot.

Your D should have no problem stopping our offense though when Hornibrook is the QB. The book on him is any kind of pressure and he crumbles like a cookie. We scored 35 points in 9 minutes once we replaced him with Houston but for some dumb reason he's the starter. I think it will be within two TD's unless you guys start turning over the rock.

Good luck

Well. If we didn't beat you with a decent coach in Jerry Kill, we aren't going to beat you with a boob like Traecy "I live in a van down by the river" Claeys.

We barely beat Rutgers and threw a pick from our own 20 with 20 seconds in the first half that Purdue returned to the 1. That's mind-boggling that a D1 Coach would have that little self awareness about his offense.

Even if the defense somehow keeps us in the game, either Mitch or the coaching staff will fuck it up in the end.