• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: PACKERS/CARDS 820 PM

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Dillon looks like the next Derrick Henry to me. Or maybe Marshawn Lynch.
Reminds me of a cross between Christian Okoye and Leonard Fournette

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of a cross between Christian Okoye and Leonard Fournette

Very impressive last night. I didn't realize he was that big(247) until I looked him up.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive last night. I didn't realize he was that big(247) until I looked him up.
There was a decent amount of criticism when the Packers drafted him. Not about his talent but about the fact that the Packers needed WR and not RB.

Green Bay proving there is more than one way to support a franchise QB

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so impressive that its about 50% impressive win, 50% Cardinals imploding, tbh.

Lost in the AJ Green turnover is just how bad that Rondale Moore turnover was. It hit his finger and he was like 'nothing happened, guys' and let the Packers in the game.

In the game?

It was already 7-7 when Packers punted the ball... that turnover made it 10-7 after Packers settled for FG.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a decent amount of criticism when the Packers drafted him. Not about his talent but about the fact that the Packers needed WR and not RB.

Green Bay proving there is more than one way to support a franchise QB

Dillon drafted in 2nd round in 2020... same draft as Jordon Love in 1st round (not a lot of support with that 1st pick) :D

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dillon drafted in 2nd round in 2020... same draft as Jordon Love in 1st round (not a lot of support with that 1st pick) :D
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks on the phone with GB to give up their 2023 1st round pick for Love... They love trading away their 1st rounders...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so impressive that its about 50% impressive win, 50% Cardinals imploding, tbh.

Lost in the AJ Green turnover is just how bad that Rondale Moore turnover was. It hit his finger and he was like 'nothing happened, guys' and let the Packers in the game.
“Let the Packers in the game.” Wtf? GB was in the game the whole time. If anything, the GB defense let AZ in it at the end by playing soft coverage.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and it was a rough one. Mistakes all over the place. Moore muffed that punt and the Green gaffe were the big ones. Given how bad the Cardinals played, they still had a chance to win at the end if it wasn’t for a huge mistake by a vet player.

I will say the Packers had a great game plan. I felt like Rodgers didn’t have the ball in his hand for more than one second on every pass. They kept the ball out of the Cardinals hands which is what you have to do to beat them especially when you’re undermanned offensively.

Seems like the teams who have Covid issues keep winning when their players are out. it happened to the Cardinals the last two weeks. Kind of a weird thing.
Funny thing is with all the players out for GB…I thought for sure this game was a loss.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is with all the players out for GB…I thought for sure this game was a loss.
Both Teams had a lot of players out. Pretty much the entire cards offensive line was out not to mention the emergency center they had to play.. Also, d-hop, watt. It’s a situation all teams have to deal with. The cards had a muffed punt at the 2, a tipped pick by their goal line that should have been a catch and the Green gaffe at the end of the game. I mean, if he turns around expecting the play, cards win. -3 in trurnovers and still had a chance to win. The cards played their worst game of the year and it caught up to them.

The Packers had the perfect game plan to keep them in the game and it was executed to perfection. They deserved the win. Hopefully we will see y‘all in the playoffs and we are both at full strength So we can really gauge the matchup. Either way, this has always been a fun matchup in recent past.

Cheers on the win.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Let the Packers in the game.” Wtf? GB was in the game the whole time. If anything, the GB defense let AZ in it at the end by playing soft coverage.
By 'soft coverage' you mean 'starters not playing', I assume

I guess I'll find out here shortly when the Chiefs play the Packers. Something tells me that KC has a few bad turnovers to give you guys, too

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Teams had a lot of players out. Pretty much the entire cards offensive line was out not to mention the emergency center they had to play.. Also, d-hop, watt. It’s a situation all teams have to deal with. The cards had a muffed punt at the 2, a tipped pick by their goal line that should have been a catch and the Green gaffe at the end of the game. I mean, if he turns around expecting the play, cards win. -3 in trurnovers and still had a chance to win. The cards played their worst game of the year and it caught up to them.

The Packers had the perfect game plan to keep them in the game and it was executed to perfection. They deserved the win. Hopefully we will see y‘all in the playoffs and we are both at full strength So we can really gauge the matchup. Either way, this has always been a fun matchup in recent past.

Cheers on the win.

I thought on that after game... Cards -3 turnovers and still chance to win at end.

If we see you in playoffs, much prefer Lambeau venue :suds:

Good luck rest of the way.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheers on the win.
As fans, when our team loses, We always add wouldas, shouldas and couldas. I do it as well. If GB woulda scored TDs instead of a field goal and turn over on downs, the game wouldn’t have been close.
Like AZ, the GB O-line hasn’t played full strength basically since the beginning of the season. Like AZ, GB didn’t play its best game of the year but managed to come out with the win. I have a feeling these two will see each other in the playoffs and like you said, hopefully they play each other at or near full strength.

On a separate topic- I see Watt is hurt. When he was a free agent I wanted GB to pick him up but I also know he has a history of getting injured. Hopefully he can be a factor for AZ this year but don’t be surprised if ends up off the field more than he’s on.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheers on the win.

Was a great game that I did not expect to work in the Packers favor with the Packers having a total of 11 starters out of the game half the starting team gone and still found a way a big surpise for me. I guess all but a few of those 11 will be back for KC next Sunday so that will be nice.

There have always been crazy endings in AZ. I was at the last 2 so was nice to see one work in the Packs favor this time. Good luck and stay healthy the rest of the season and we may meet in the playoffs in Jan!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know for sure is there is no Packer's game for tomorrow, so I'm going to watch the hapless Lions play the team of future HOF and best at position in near future team....with the game changing punter the Lions released....I'll also add that you are what your record says you are at the end of the season and you're never as good or as bad as your last game...the results are in and the next game is a new one that starts at 0-0...that's what I know for sure