• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us (that I know of lol) has any experience running a conference.

Yet, I think that any one of us could take over as commissioner tomorrow and it would automatically be a sizable upgrade over Larry Scott. If for no other reason than we all understand the importance of football and basketball to the overall financial health of an athletic department.
don't go giving AD or OD big heads. or ideas.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PACs bowl tie-ins are and have been for a long time a Joke. There needs to be some moves made to make sure we play more than just the BIG10 and 12 in bowl games. Not only for recruiting but also just to play east of the Mississippi river every once in a while. The only bowl games we can keep would be Rose and Alamo. Fuck the rest.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PACs bowl tie-ins are and have been for a long time a Joke. There needs to be some moves made to make sure we play more than just the BIG10 and 12 in bowl games. Not only for recruiting but also just to play east of the Mississippi river every once in a while. The only bowl games we can keep would be Rose and Alamo. Fuck the rest.

Eat shit, the Holiday Bowl rules. Keep the Holiday Bowl, scrap the rest.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got no real prolem with bowls as they are now.
I woulndt mind other opponents but looking at the history of Pac bowls they are better right now than in the past.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got no real prolem with bowls as they are now.
I woulndt mind other opponents but looking at the history of Pac bowls they are better right now than in the past.
A decent ACC and/or SEC tie in would be nice, but we’ve been saying that for years. I heard earlier in the year, maybe over the summer that once the Vegas stadium is done the Las Vegas Bowl is going to restructure and might get an sec tie in.

But yeah, whatever. Just be nice to win some of the games this year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A decent ACC and/or SEC tie in would be nice, but we’ve been saying that for years. I heard earlier in the year, maybe over the summer that once the Vegas stadium is done the Las Vegas Bowl is going to restructure and might get an sec tie in.

But yeah, whatever. Just be nice to win some of the games this year.
i mean somehow Sun got the ACC runner up. then again they are 7-6

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even if Vegas managed to pull it off it would still likely be SEC #5

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, women's gymnastics is the third revenue producing sport at Utah. Does a little better than breaking even every year. Marketing I guess....

Ok, UConn makes a lot of money from women’s basketball. Doesn’t mean the AAC or wherever the play now should think the conference is healthy because their women’s basketball is better than anyone else.

The Pac 12 network has been a complete disaster and Larry Scott is getting played by the networks, bold face lying in press conferences then gets called out and lies again. Anyone who thinks playing your CCG on a Friday night in fricking Santa Clara is a good idea then those people should all have their nose cut off so when they walk down the street everyone knows they are a dumbass.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, UConn makes a lot of money from women’s basketball. Doesn’t mean the AAC or wherever the play now should think the conference is healthy because their women’s basketball is better than anyone else.

The Pac 12 network has been a complete disaster and Larry Scott is getting played by the networks, bold face lying in press conferences then gets called out and lies again. Anyone who thinks playing your CCG on a Friday night in fricking Santa Clara is a good idea then those people should all have their nose cut off so when they walk down the street everyone knows they are a dumbass.
Uconn is American
between North Carolina and Duke and having ND affiliated the ACC does pretty well with womens Basketball.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uconn is American
between North Carolina and Duke and having ND affiliated the ACC does pretty well with womens Basketball.

I’m not saying they aren’t. But women’s sports and Olympic sports as a whole loses money for conferences. There are exceptions to the rule obviously but I can’t imagine any other conference commissioner who has been embarrassed nationally proclaiming he is doing an excellent job because of sports that aren’t down on the totem pole in school spirit. Oregon is a great (or was not sure anymore) track and field school, but your AD isn’t thrilled with his programs if basketball and football is being embarrassed is he?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://247sports.com/college/washi...arn-Pac-12-All-Academic-Recognition-125833011

8867024.jpg