• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying I'm out and you fucking post that.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are heading down the same path as Jahii.
Holy shit I thought he was Jahii the whole time. I completely fucking forgot about Jahii, fork is just as stupid as that other guy was that I think I just assumed he was that retarded ASU poster from last year.

Hilarious. Man he gets butthurt when you post anything involving cocks. Bet he has sucked a ton of dicks and then punched the dude in the face because "I'm not gay, bro"

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit I thought he was Jahii the whole time. I completely fucking forgot about Jahii, fork is just as stupid as that other guy was that I think I just assumed he was that retarded ASU poster from last year.

Hilarious. Man he gets butthurt when you post anything involving cocks. Bet he has sucked a ton of dicks and then punched the dude in the face because "I'm not gay, bro"
NO I am the true FORKWDEVIL as far back as the ESPN days. YEA! Jahii was a dumb shit

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn!! 'Zona/ASU smack talk is waaaay better during basketball season than football season.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn!! 'Zona/ASU smack talk is waaaay better during basketball season than football season.
Derski, Zona and Monte think they are bad ass!
cat_egyptian.jpg

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to boast: Contrary to popular belief I am a very successful business man with a Global company. My W2 states 106K base, not incl Bonus. I am a graduate of the Engineering School at ASU. I may come across like Jahi sometimes (AnimalDanimal-ESPN days) but I do confess I am a ASU fanatic!! I eat, drink, sleep Sun Devils! So fuck off UOF eh'. I get defensive because it's me vs the litter!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to boast: Contrary to popular belief I am a very successful business man with a Global company. My W2 states 106K base, not incl Bonus. I am a graduate of the Engineering School at ASU. I may come across like Jahi sometimes (AnimalDanimal-ESPN days) but I do confess I am a ASU fanatic!! I eat, drink, sleep Sun Devils! So fuck off UOF eh'. I get defensive because it's me vs the litter!
Hope you don't have to write emails where proper grammar is expected.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You eat and drink Sun Devils? Sounds painful with all those forks included. Hope you have good healthcare Mr. Business man!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You eat and drink Sun Devils? Sounds painful with all those forks included. Hope you have good healthcare Mr. Business man!
At least it's not Obamacare which you probably have

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me what your fancy career entails wildkittens? Some of you are on here all day. Yea, right, you're probably standing in the food stamp line.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me what your fancy career entails wildkittens? Some of you are on here all day. Yea, right, you're probably standing in the food stamp line.

You seem like a dude with a small dick to me. Posting yearly income on sportshoopla? Cmon Jahii. This ain't no wang measuring contest.

PS- I'm richer than you! My dad could beat up your dad!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem like a dude with a small dick to me. Posting yearly income on sportshoopla? Cmon Jahii. This ain't no wang measuring contest.

PS- I'm richer than you! My dad could beat up your dad!
Ha Ha Ha.... You probably bought a scratch ticket

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot Sting is the 4th kitten