• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half tonight was sketchy but we turned it up in the second. Good to get this win and get back on to our winning ways hopefully

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still suck at passing into the post. It seems like it's almost never a clean pass. And Zeus was so god damn clumsy tonight, it would have been another close game had York not drained those threes.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half tonight was sketchy but we turned it up in the second. Good to get this win and get back on to our winning ways hopefully
Maybe it was a hangover from their first home loss for many of those kids. That had to shake them a bit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is off to their best start at home since 1943. I was thinking before the season started that I'd be happy if we finished .500 in conference. Now I'm wondering if we can win the conference.

I don't think we will, but it's fun that the possibility exists.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it was a hangover from their first home loss for many of those kids. That had to shake them a bit.

Nah man. Honestly, Im not at all surprised about this years team and our record. We lost a lot of leadership from last year and the pac 12 is just a gauntlet. I knew we were gonna struggle some this year b/c of the personnel we have in place. Ryan Anderson is our emotional leader but he's the only one. York is hit or miss and Kaleb is, well, Kaleb. We as fans have been spoiled by the teams weve had the past 3-4 years and now weve come back to reality. This team has a lot of growing up to do. But im happy for the pac 12 in general; It makes for great viewing. So its not a hang over but more of a case of missing identity, which is what our team is in search of still.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah man. Honestly, Im not at all surprised about this years team and our record. We lost a lot of leadership from last year and the pac 12 is just a gauntlet. I knew we were gonna struggle some this year b/c of the personnel we have in place. Ryan Anderson is our emotional leader but he's the only one. York is hit or miss and Kaleb is, well, Kaleb. We as fans have been spoiled by the teams weve had the past 3-4 years and now weve come back to reality. This team has a lot of growing up to do. But im happy for the pac 12 in general; It makes for great viewing. So its not a hang over but more of a case of missing identity, which is what our team is in search of still.

Yeah, when you lose TJ McConnell, Stanley Johnson, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Brandon Ashley all in one year it's difficult to pick up where you left off. This is about as good of a rebuild as you can get after that. I just wonder where we'd be if Trier stayed healthy and Ray Smith didn't tear his ACL before the season, apparently he was the most impressive player in practice.

Losing 4 starters plus your top two incoming recruits is never an easy thing to bounce back from. Let's hope once Trier returns they start gelling together better. The good news is there is no dominant team in the country so come tourney time anyone can beat anyone.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord Boucher went off tonight. Glad they took control in the second. I was a bit concerned they had let beating Zona go to their heads a bit too much.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Hurley is also an idiot. 5 technicals already this year?
Hi is just passionate! He knows he has lots of work to do. Give him another year or two and he will only get less.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord Boucher went off tonight. Glad they took control in the second. I was a bit concerned they had let beating Zona go to their heads a bit too much.
He looks like a refugee but a great player. He needs to add 40 pds to make any impact in the NBA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to hear that their hang overs didnt stop them haha

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when you lose TJ McConnell, Stanley Johnson, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Brandon Ashley all in one year it's difficult to pick up where you left off. This is about as good of a rebuild as you can get after that. I just wonder where we'd be if Trier stayed healthy and Ray Smith didn't tear his ACL before the season, apparently he was the most impressive player in practice.

Losing 4 starters plus your top two incoming recruits is never an easy thing to bounce back from. Let's hope once Trier returns they start gelling together better. The good news is there is no dominant team in the country so come tourney time anyone can beat anyone.

I dont know much about Ray Smith but ive heard nothing but great things about him. Really sucks that he got injured prior to the season starting. But next years line up with him looks promising...

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've been top 15 before these two games anyways, idk if they'll jump them that high but they should be #8 or #9 imo.

A lot of the numbers out there have favored Oregon as a top 20 team all season, but untimely losses to UNLV and then Boise State killed our poll momentum.

It also depends who lost.

Number 20, 14 (to a #5), 9, 16 (to a #11), 16, 15, 18 (to us!), 3 (to a #8), 5, 19, and 4 all lost. Also Baylor, ranked #17, won both of their games. Oregon beat Baylor this season. Obviously Oregon won't jump all those teams, but there will be some major shake up.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like a refugee but a great player. He needs to add 40 pds to make any impact in the NBA
He does look a bit like he's trying to do his best flagpole impression when he stands still. I'm sure some team will see if they can bulk him up a bit. If not there's always the European leagues.