• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for CU yesterday, especially considering they started 1-19 from the field. Made it scary down the stretch with some spotty ft shooting but held on. Cal has great talent. It wasn't clicking for them when CU was cold so that helped.

Huge game Thurs vs Oregon. Don't expect a win on the road vs a team like that. But you never know. Go buffs!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for CU yesterday, especially considering they started 1-19 from the field. Made it scary down the stretch with some spotty ft shooting but held on. Cal has great talent. It wasn't clicking for them when CU was cold so that helped.

Huge game Thurs vs Oregon. Don't expect a win on the road vs a team like that. But you never know. Go buffs!

It's the Pac12... Never expect anything. Lol

Colorado is an interesting team. They seem inconsistent but they sure do have talent. Scott is underrated nationally.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Pac12... Never expect anything. Lol

Colorado is an interesting team. They seem inconsistent but they sure do have talent. Scott is underrated nationally.

Yeah, the Pac is pretty wacky. Most CU fans on the board I frequent just want a split on the road every time and try to hold serve at home. The game they blew at home vs Utah hurts every time I look at the standings.

Overall I think Colorado gets underrated a bit. They have zero votes received in the polls. I know that means little come bracket time, but when teams like Valpo gets 7 votes in the AP...c'mon man :) I think part of the reason is that Colorado does get their wins at home discounted a bit due to the altitude thing. Until they win on the road, they won't get respect. I get that.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Pac is pretty wacky. Most CU fans on the board I frequent just want a split on the road every time and try to hold serve at home. The game they blew at home vs Utah hurts every time I look at the standings.

Overall I think Colorado gets underrated a bit. They have zero votes received in the polls. I know that means little come bracket time, but when teams like Valpo gets 7 votes in the AP...c'mon man :) I think part of the reason is that Colorado does get their wins at home discounted a bit due to the altitude thing. Until they win on the road, they won't get respect. I get that.
Pretty much every PAC team outside of Zona is under rated IMO. The AP only has Oregon at 16 despite going into Tuscon and Tempe last week and handling both Arizona teams fairly easily. I know the loss to the beavers doesn't look good, but the Ducks still have one of the best RPI scores thus far.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every PAC team outside of Zona is under rated IMO. The AP only has Oregon at 16 despite going into Tuscon and Tempe last week and handling both Arizona teams fairly easily. I know the loss to the beavers doesn't look good, but the Ducks still have one of the best RPI scores thus far.

Agreed, USC, Utah, and Colorado are all top 25 UPI and unranked AP. And Oregon is ranked 13 spots below their RPI in the AP. I know its not an exact science but seems like the RPI should be some sort of a barometer.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, USC, Utah, and Colorado are all top 25 UPI and unranked AP. And Oregon is ranked 13 spots below their RPI in the AP. I know its not an exact science but seems like the RPI should be some sort of a barometer.
Agreed, I don't think the Ducks should be ranked as high as their RPI rating, but in the top ten would be more representative of their actual shown ability so far this season.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those losses to UNLV and Boise look worse after those teams have dropped a few recently. But they take care of CU and Utah this week, they'll be up there I imagine.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I like about college basketball is that rankings don't really matter.

I'm not gonna lie, it's nice to look at basketball rankings and seeing USC in there (even when it's "others receiving votes"). But the nice thing about cbb is if a team feels they are ranked too low, they can prove it in the tournament.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm out until CFB signing day! As far as CBB, Bobby has some work to do! Talk soon guys!
Go Sun Devils.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derski lives on this site cutting and pasting between watching **** movies of two guys

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, I'm flattered that you're so butthurt that youre going through all my comments and rainbowing them.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you legitimately special ed? If so I'll stop messing with you.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, I'm flattered that you're so butthurt that youre going through all my comments and rainbowing them.
Good job that is 17,959 comments for ya now Derski.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I will report you to the mods to stop bugging me with sexual cock pictures,