• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime Fork posts I just think of that weird as fuck albino Suns fan from the ESPN days.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 hoops class looks good and 2017 looks even better! ASU HOOPS! How's that for trolling? I am just studying the top 300 players and I see the little button that says you're bugging me again. Trolling? huh! Coming from someone with 13K plus posts. You are the king troll

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell someone is butt hurt when they immediately reciprocate the rating you just gave them and then complain about receiving the rating.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UOF eh' wildkitten's!!! My list of most hated in this order.
#1 monte carlo. (king dick) even from ESPN days. He hides behind the other Uof eh' fans and he has not clue what he's talking about. I would love to bump into him at a bar and we take it outside for some UFC
#2 dcZONA. (He leaves me speechless and loves Rainbows)
#3 Derski. (He thinks he knows everything) He would butt fuck Zoolander
#4 Sting. (some days he is ok and some days, NOT) He is just an angry X-hoopster who didn't make it.
#5 CTP. (he writes novels) I get half way through and get bored. He knows his Wildcat history. I also dislike him because he is a Dodger.
#6 Johnson. We have had our run-ins. I cannot remember that's why he is bottom of my list
#7 Gumby. He had some common sense. He is also a know it all. I am glad he's gone.
So fuck you all ! My favorite team is whoever is playing Uof eh'

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 monte carlo. (king dick) even from ESPN days. He hides behind the other Uof eh' fans and he has not clue what he's talking about. I would love to bump into him at a bar and we take it outside for some UFC
#4 Sting. (some days he is ok and some days, NOT) He is just an angry X-hoopster who didn't make it.
#5 CTP. (he writes novels) I get half way through and get bored. He knows his Wildcat history. I also dislike him because he is a Dodger.
#6 Johnson. We have had our run-ins. I cannot remember that's why he is bottom of my list
#7 Gumby. He had some common sense. He is also a know it all. I am glad he's gone.

You kinda suck as a person

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so fucking weird.. You remind me of this guy from Billy Madison.

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e891bbe82970d-500wi.png
hqdefault.jpg

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this FORK meltdown is one for the ages. May pages 110 and 111 of the Pac12 basketball thread be remembered forever. :usa2:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4th place? Dammit, I need to get out of purgatory.

FUCK YOU, DICK BRAIN PIECE OF SHIT ASS FILTH. ASU IS OUR LITTLE BROTHER AND YOU ARE MY BITCH FOREVER AND ALWAYS. ASU HAS 3 MISERABLE FANS AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU ARE IRRELEVANT FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS AS AN ASU FAN BITCH BOY?

Did I move up a spot? :yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... Back to hoops talk. Big game for CU @ Oregon. Honestly expect to get ran out of the gym but who knows. We beat them once in altitude :)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... Back to hoops talk. Big game for CU @ Oregon. Honestly expect to get ran out of the gym but who knows. We beat them once in altitude :)
Really need OU to drop an unexpected home game and if that's going to happen, it's going to be this weekend. Let's hope that it's Colorado, but I think more likely Utah with how they've been playing.

But Oregon probably gets the home sweep so it is VITAL we go into Seattle and come out with a win on Saturday