• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was his apology for being a bit of a D-bag.

Haha i love picking on little ol' Spork; its fun!

Btw great game man. You guys beat us fair and square AND at home! Thanks for ruining our streak! Haha jk. You guys played great. Youll be a threat come march.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw great game man. You guys beat us fair and square AND at home! Thanks for ruining our streak! Haha jk. You guys played great. Youll be a threat come march.
And you guys will only be tougher when Trier comes back. I'm proud of the Ducks but who knows how that game goes with him in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you guys will only be tougher when Trier comes back. I'm proud of the Ducks but who knows how that game goes with him in.

Defense has really been our Achilles heel this season and your guards exposed that tonight. They consistently drove past our guards and broke the defense down. Dorsey is a great player. I was bummed when he decomitted from us.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just returned from the Michael Phelps Curtain of Distraction and our lowly Sun Devils kicked ass on Payton!

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has really been our Achilles heel this season and your guards exposed that tonight. They consistently drove past our guards and broke the defense down. Dorsey is a great player. I was bummed when he decomitted from us.
Yeah, he's been playing well for the Ducks. Brooks has made some huge strides this year too.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Picking on me? yea right. Do you really think it bothers me? go fck yourself

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, I was born in PHX and literally all I had until '87 was the Suns in my home city. My great uncle from IL hooked me on the Cards, both Baseball and Football as soon as I could talk. Imagine my little 9 year old mind exploding when I heard the Football Cards were coming to be in my city I was literally over the moon. I picked up Oregon because that's where I went to High School and Uni. I literally have teams I root for all over the country, lol. I used to get heated over sports like you seem to, I just realized a few years back it was seriously stressing me out and stopped letting my team's bad day ruin mine. I still get down about losses I just don't let it send me into depression and retaliate by taking my anger out on others.
Thanks for the recap and understanding. I was a 49er before the Cardinals, ewheeh! e-gads! you have to understand it is like me vs 8 stupid Wildkittens. And BTW thanks for beating and ending their home streak. Watch us beat OREGON now :)

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the recap and understanding. I was a 49er before the Cardinals, ewheeh! e-gads! you have to understand it is like me vs 8 stupid Wildkittens. And BTW thanks for beating and ending their home streak. Watch us beat OREGON now :)
It could happen. The PAC has been pretty wild so far this year. If Altman can't get them calmed down and focused after that huge win I could easily see the Devils biting them in the ass.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: went to the game tonight then hit the bars afterwards with some friends… about half of Oregon's team went out drinking tonight.

Not sure if it'll impact them against ASU, but it was funny seeing a bunch of players I recognized from UO out getting wasted tonight. :lol:

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: went to the game tonight then hit the bars afterwards with some friends… about half of Oregon's team went out drinking tonight.

Not sure if it'll impact them against ASU, but it was funny seeing a bunch of players I recognized from UO out getting wasted tonight. :lol:
lol nice. I hope they didn't party too hard. I hope they don't let their guard down the PAC is a battlefield this year anyone can rise up and knock off a stronger team.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats Oregon. You obviously came to play. The first five minutes I was ready to call the game due to lack of interest by Oregon. I now hang my head in shame for even thinking such a thing.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.

“We’ve got to come to grips with two things. One, Sean Miller’s your coach. You’re gonna play for me. And Number 2 is, you’re going to go so hard you can’t breathe."

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.

“We’ve got to come to grips with two things. One, Sean Miller’s your coach. You’re gonna play for me. And Number 2 is, you’re going to go so hard you can’t breathe."

I love SM, I've praised him for years but my only problem with him is sometimes he can be a bit of a control freak. It's good in some ways, but sometimes you just gotta give them a longer leash.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like when he yelled at Zeus nonstop for like 45 seconds during the game… cmon man, there's a better time and place for that. We lost all momentum after that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was yelling at Zeus on the bench last night I was just hoping that it wasn't a turn off for Alkins on his visit. I mean he had to see it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the good thing for Zona is their schedule is very favorable now. Don't have to return the visit to Oregon.

A 3 game homestand.

I see them probably dropping 1 of the Utah/Colorado road trip. But outside that idk if they lose.