• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it time and time again, I think AZ and Oregon are the best two in the conference and will separate themselves from this cluster fuck of a conference in the next few weeks.

There's also going to probably be 6-7 teams finishing 8-8 or 9-7 in conference play. This is nuts.

Really looking forward to the matchup this Thursday. Oregon is playing some of its best basketball right now.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peep the dude who doesn't even know who Mugatu is. My god, I thought you couldn't be any more embarrassing.....You know, besides the fact that you're a huge homophobe
It's a gay avatar and stupid movie.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a gay avatar and stupid movie.
Hahahaha. Can anyone believe he could get worse than being an ignorant ASSU fan? Well he has officially raised the bar.

What a piece of shit you are, fork

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. Can anyone believe he could get worse than being an ignorant ASSU fan? Well he has officially raised the bar.

What a piece of shit you are, fork
Ahhhh screw you!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played Fork. Your quick wit inspires me to try and be a better man

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played Fork. Your quick wit inspires me to try and be a better man
I give Fork a small pass as this weekend hurt us Cards fans deep. Insulting Zoolander, however, is just him lashing out in pain. He knows that movie is a modern masterpiece.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Fork a small pass as this weekend hurt us Cards fans deep. Insulting Zoolander, however, is just him lashing out in pain. He knows that movie is a modern masterpiece.
This avatar is for our sweet little dcZONAfan! Who me? lashing out? Stop! If you temp me, I will lash out worse than my ESPN days. Now let me get over my G-damn Cardinals loss!

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This avatar is for our sweet little dcZONAfan! Who me? lashing out? Stop! If you temp me, I will lash out worse than my ESPN days. Now let me get over my G-damn Cardinals loss!
I know them feels, man, been a Cards fan since they were still in St. Louis.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know them feels, man, been a Cards fan since they were still in St. Louis.
I watched the game again today thinking we would come back. I need to not let the Cardinals, Dbacks and Suns affect me so much. Now the Sun Devils.... well that's another story. Can you tell that I am a native Phoenician?

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game again today thinking we would come back. I need to not let the Cardinals, Dbacks and Suns affect me so much. Now the Sun Devils.... well that's another story. Can you tell that I am a native Phoenician?
I hear you, I was born in PHX and literally all I had until '87 was the Suns in my home city. My great uncle from IL hooked me on the Cards, both Baseball and Football as soon as I could talk. Imagine my little 9 year old mind exploding when I heard the Football Cards were coming to be in my city I was literally over the moon. I picked up Oregon because that's where I went to High School and Uni. I literally have teams I root for all over the country, lol. I used to get heated over sports like you seem to, I just realized a few years back it was seriously stressing me out and stopped letting my team's bad day ruin mine. I still get down about losses I just don't let it send me into depression and retaliate by taking my anger out on others.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I'm winning avatar bets against you without even betting? I'm straight up IN YOUR HEAD. Oh no, a guy is in your head? Maybe you are a......

::whispers::

homosexual?

Might as well just kill yourself now, that's no way to live. You've made that clear.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork has "Joe Arpaio for President" signs in his front yard.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyped for this game tonight.

5 star guard Rawle Alkins will visit tonight as well… if we can land him that'd be HUGEEEE. Watched his highlights and he's a 6'4" man child, built like an NBA player already.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyped for this game tonight.

5 star guard Rawle Alkins will visit tonight as well… if we can land him that'd be HUGEEEE. Watched his highlights and he's a 6'4" man child, built like an NBA player already.
Although I certainly would never complain about landing a 5 star prospect, you have to believe a commitment from Alkins would almost assure Josh Jackson will be going elsewhere.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GPS could hit the lazy J anywhere on the floor, where his kid just can't. GP2 needs to learn how to shoot the 15 footer and beyond ball and cut down on his "lazy" turnovers. Fun kid to watch tho.

USC coulda used some of those lazy turnovers. Every time USC looked like they might be ready to make a run and takeover the game, GP2 would turn back into GP1 and squash the rally. It would have been fun to watch if it were against anyone else.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC coulda used some of those lazy turnovers. Every time USC looked like they might be ready to make a run and takeover the game, GP2 would turn back into GP1 and squash the rally. It would have been fun to watch if it were against anyone else.

PAC BB, and always has been, is all about protecting your home court and stealing a few "Ws" on the road.

Beavers?

We can win at home, but not on the road. Young team about a year away from making any real noise in the PAC. Would like em to sneak into the NCAAs for experience alone this year. That would be a positive for Tinkleball.