• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overrated Actors/Actresses

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who you are. I don't know how you can think that. If you are trolling, I can tell you I don't believe it. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you praise Neesons greatness, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will force you be a Gamecocks fan.

Whoever thumbs down'd this is a fuddyduddy...

I thumbs up ya Tubbs... Good thinkin...

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan Freeman.... including his voice... shit's getting old

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Liam Neeson is elite status actor...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone can appreciate something funny. I appreciate that though.

Whoever thumbs downd it could not have seen the movie... Just saying. Bcuz if you saw the movie then that is funny shit. Post of the week IMO....:10:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reminds me of a more polished Keanu.

Man I dont know. I really like all his movies. The Grey was hella cool. Survival outdoor movie, you would like it edisto. Its fairly new (6 months) since DVD release. Check it out. Good flick.

movie_479_thumbForVideoPanel.jpg

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Bana should have gotten every role the Hugh Jackman has and he would have done much much better.

I think he is a fantastic actor! I don't hate Hugh Jackman I just think Bana is a better version of him. Chopper was amazing.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Brand

more of a comedian, but he has a couple movies

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan Freeman.... including his voice... shit's getting old

:wtf:
Russell Brand

more of a comedian, but he has a couple movies

Meh, haven't seen him as the actual main character, but as a supporting role (Get Him to the Greek, Forgetting Sarah Marshall as the first examples that come to my head), I like his character.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Bana should have gotten every role the Hugh Jackman has and he would have done much much better.

I think he is a fantastic actor! I don't hate Hugh Jackman I just think Bana is a better version of him. Chopper was amazing.

Eric Bana is insanely underrated as an actor. Really wish he was in more stuff.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also writes his own movies (which tend to be really good). That makes him about ten times more talented than most actors in Hollywood. Plus, he isn't highly regarded at all.

The most overrated actor is Daniel Day-Lewis. It's not because he is a bad actor. He is a quite good actor, maybe top ten in the world. His problem is that he gets ridiculous praise for every part, even when they are unspectacular. Look at Lincoln...he played a guy whose nobody has ever heard. He had an accent that didn't remotely resemble a Midwest accent. He acted like a bumbling fool for most of the movie. He gets one good monologue and it is suddenly a "legendary performance." He's had one truly legendary performance (There Will Be Blood), and even that was a shitty movie. Gangs of New York was good, but he outshone by Liam Neeson, much like Tommy Lee Jones stole the screen from him in Lincoln. When you are only in one movie every five years and you get outshone in 2/3 of them, you aren't the Best Actor of your generation. The best actor alive today is Michael Shannon, so DDL can't possibly live up to his reputation.

Other overrated actors, IMO, are Sean Penn, Russell Crowe, Michael Caine (in old age...much less so when he was younger), and Kevin Spacey.

only one i agree with

and Lincoln was from Kentucky