• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under on Trout HR this series? The line is 3. Rangers come home to continue quest for #1 pick

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis still out of lineup too. Tejeda has more range and better arm. Pretty obvious
Still remember Elvis first opening day. MY moved for him. Elvis may need to return the favor

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think our biggest need is

good young pitching.

it’s usually the hardest thing to find and if we have some by the time smart people take over. It will make their job much easier.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good young pitching.

it’s usually the hardest thing to find and if we have some by the time smart people take over. It will make their job much easier.
As well as the Astros did in drafting some good young talent after getting their brains beat in the difference maker came when they picked up Verlander. He rubbed off on other pitchers and he is a bulldog in the likes of Madman when he was with the Giants. Then they picked up Cole from the Pirates along with a couple of other good pitchers to fill in the other spots. Those pitchers are not there and the Astros are now under .500. So I agree. We need some pitching.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have two very good defensive players who are weak hitters. If Gallo and Guzman can work out their hitting, IMO we have a nice group of young guys who can put us back on the map. 2nd, 3rd and SS are fine.(Odor not included) Trevino has got the tools at catcher and will get better. Gallo, Leody and Solak make up a strong OF. Willie @D/H. Big IF's is Gallo and Guzman. Both can be big bats. If not, we need two FA's who can hit at those positions.

Where do you guys think we are with these guys? IMO I really like the above possibilities.
I think we have some potentially good hitters. We will need some help in free agency to get really great hitters. That will take better ownership and a better GM.

I would put Solak at 2B and leave him there.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as the Astros did in drafting some good young talent after getting their brains beat in the difference maker came when they picked up Verlander. He rubbed off on other pitchers and he is a bulldog in the likes of Madman when he was with the Giants. Then they picked up Cole from the Pirates along with a couple of other good pitchers to fill in the other spots. Those pitchers are not there and the Astros are now under .500. So I agree. We need some pitching.

there’s no doubt about it.

we need Kumar rocker or jack Leiter.

jack Leiter is the son of al Leiter who was a successful MLB pitcher.

One thing JD has never done is develop a stud pitcher. We haven’t ever developed one since probably what Kevin Brown?

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Odor stays ice cold and helps us lose, then I don’t mind playing him.

im mainly thinking about getting a top 2 draft pick at this point. We need to get either Rocker or Leiter.
One thing to keep in mind is that we still have a college and high school season to go before the draft. A new top flight guy may emerge and Rocker or Leiter may slip.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there’s no doubt about it.

we need Kumar rocker or jack Leiter.

jack Leiter is the son of al Leiter who was a successful MLB pitcher.

One thing JD has never done is develop a stud pitcher. We haven’t ever developed one since probably what Kevin Brown?
Not any aces. Rogers and Helling were really good pitchers. Not the numbers of a Kevin Brown, but good pitchers.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good young pitching.

We should have gotten at least one for Lynn a couple of weeks ago.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis still out of lineup too. Tejeda has more range and better arm. Pretty obvious
Still remember Elvis first opening day. MY moved for him. Elvis may need to return the favor
Young could still hit though.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hope Oakland sweeps.

need to finish at least 2nd in the tankathon.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up on 1st

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did we ask
It is said that they asked Atlanta for the number 12 top prospect in all of baseball plus a package of prospects in addition.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is said that they asked Atlanta for the number 12 top prospect in all of baseball plus a package of prospects in addition.
Obvious we really did not want to trade